Driving aids: To stablize or not to stablize

Status
Not open for further replies.
I voted factory. I have always been told by those in the know that having aids turned on makes the car slower, so I have no problem with ALL aids being available if that is true.

Maybe some of our aliens should test that theory and see if they can match their best aid-less/factory lap times with aids turned on?

I don't believe in making things harder for the sake of it. It's just Club Racing and that is not supposed to be about winning, but about having fun, inclusiveness, gaining experience, etc.

I agree with others but I am the only one who voted for Factory + stability (at this time). I see no reason why aids cannot be enabled if you wish to use them. The hardcore racers always say they are better and faster without, so why fear guys using aids?

I voted factory. I have always been told by those in the know that having aids turned on makes the car slower, so I have no problem with ALL aids being available if that is true.

Maybe some of our aliens should test that theory and see if they can match their best aid-less/factory lap times with aids turned on?

I don't believe in making things harder for the sake of it. It's just Club Racing and that is not supposed to be about winning, but about having fun, inclusiveness, gaining experience, etc.

Well you should have voted to have factory + stab or aids then @Connor Caple

Last edited:
I voted "factory", it only makes sense to me. As for "club" racing, where its suppose to be less serious (fun!) I think less restrictions would bring in more players which is a good thing. And possibly better races as those will less experience would be causing less crashes.

I don't understand the options in the poll :cautious:

If I want to race only with ABS, and the remaining off, but I don't mind what the others race with... what should I vote? All aids enabled?

Yes that, or factory +stability on option.

I personally think that allowing at least the above will allow for better, less crashing and more consistent racing in the club races. More happy new comers and less daunting racing against the aliens. (note; aliens is meant as a compliment to all those superb racers we see in the club races) ;)

:)

ps Racedepartment staff: At least if we give it a try and allow them, lets see if it causes any adverse effects. A trial maybe. ;) Just a thought guys. Keep up the great work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 116 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 158 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 301 27.7%