Released Driveway Austin - a local Texas club track

Do you still have this track available? I am interested in trying it out, but the link to mediafire says the attachment is not available.
I just went out to the track today and rode along with a friend, I'd love to try it in the sim.
Thanks!
-Nathan

Do you still have this track available? I am interested in trying it out, but the link to mediafire says the attachment is not available.
I just went out to the track today and rode along with a friend, I'd love to try it in the sim.
Thanks!
-Nathan

Just saw your comment, as I've been looking for the same thing. I found that if you highlight that link and copy/paste it will take you to the correct redirect. It seems like clicking on it redirects you to a broken link. I haven't installed the track yet, so I'm not sure if its all layouts but it's worth a look.

I hope this helps!

Just saw your comment, as I've been looking for the same thing. I found that if you highlight that link and copy/paste it will take you to the correct redirect. It seems like clicking on it redirects you to a broken link. I haven't installed the track yet, so I'm not sure if its all layouts but it's worth a look.

I hope this helps!

Copying the link is not working for me

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back