Resource icon

Apps DriveVibe - Body Shaker 1.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hey guys

Great work with this software - looks awesome!

I have a quick question about speaker connections. I saw you can now choose which speakers to send the signal to within the software.

On my 5.1 home cinema amp I have two sets of front speaker outputs (A and B for dual zones). So you can have two sets of speakers playing the same signal (useful for using the amp in two rooms).

If I sent the signal to the front speakers in this set up with A being my front speakers and B being the body shakers, would that work ok? And would it alter the 'normal' sounds from the game that I would hear in any way on the normal front speakers (A)?

Thank you!

Hello i have just tested this mod. and works . but as soon as i did. my seat position on all cars have changed and im not possible to use the ingame app to adjust it back to where it was. i have deleted the fmod.dll and validated the game but the problem still exist.
Is there something that this app changes that i can revert too?
please help as my ac now is in "limp" mode

Hello i have just tested this mod. and works . but as soon as i did. my seat position on all cars have changed and im not possible to use the ingame app to adjust it back to where it was. i have deleted the fmod.dll and validated the game but the problem still exist.
Is there something that this app changes that i can revert too?
please help as my ac now is in "limp" mode
You must have messed up something else. The app doesn't interfere with this. It only reads the share memory...

What would **** this up? Any ideas? As even though i have placed the files in root folder( after it didnt work in its own folder)
I deleted them and replaced them via steam but still have the same results. Appriciated any help i could check :(

DriveVibe is an executable that can sit anywhere, doesn't have to be in the AC folder. The exe runs by itself and only needs the fmod.dll. It creates a setup file right next to the exe file. It's not a python app that needs to be install in the apps folder! There is no install needed. Can you run the exe and it opens a black window with text?

Yes the window opens and successfully used a second audio card and tested the vibration through regular speakers. (Just for test)
But from there on for some reason the view was broken.

Hello PanaRace970 , sorry my english is bad, First very good job! , very simple , light , free. Thanks a lot. Come in Belgium and drink a good bier with me and we speak about love of simulation ;-)

I have a question :
On Project Car 2 " gear change " work very good , intense 1x shoot
but when i drive no really sensation about tracks , crash , bump...

I try to change value in drivevibe.ini to 0.8 400.0 400.0 0
0.8 Stay because " changing gear " work very well
Split and camber are 400 : i begin to have sensation.
It is right ? or i make a ****?

Did you have more new plugins for Project Cars2?
What is the final " 0 value" 0.8 400.0 400.0 0<----???

Again thanks a lot

For Project cars 2 its real that its very difficult to stay on the road , but there are category like Touring Car are really good. I take a lot of pleasure with.

Graphism are better than each other racing game. i think that is a good license need update to be better..

Another question how to work drivevibe with DIRT?
i try to put a new line in hardware_settings_config.xml (<udp enabled="true" ip="127.0.0.1" port="10001" ExtraData="3" Delay="1" />)

no résult...

Do you have the solution?

The software currently doesn't support PCARS2. PCARS2 uses a different file name for the shared memory and has many more fields in the shared memory. Adjusting DriveVibe isn't a big deal but I can't test it as I don't have PCARS2. Maybe I'll just put some untested option out...

The software currently doesn't support PCARS2. PCARS2 uses a different file name for the shared memory and has many more fields in the shared memory. Adjusting DriveVibe isn't a big deal but I can't test it as I don't have PCARS2. Maybe I'll just put some untested option out...

Arffff.... If i do a print screen of the folder where i find hud_telemetry.bgui , hud_tires.bgui , hud_timetrialinfos.bgui , ... i think this is the files you need to program DriveVibe for Pcars 2 ... If you tell me how i need to do to make test , i be very happy to help you and others user and me to have this beautifull program works with Pcars2. I m not a big programmer , i can open with notepad and understand characters but if we speak in private with discord or other , we can try one or 2 files about HUD Pcars2

Arffff.... If i do a print screen of the folder where i find hud_telemetry.bgui , hud_tires.bgui , hud_timetrialinfos.bgui , ... i think this is the files you need to program DriveVibe for Pcars 2 ... If you tell me how i need to do to make test , i be very happy to help you and others user and me to have this beautifull program works with Pcars2. I m not a big programmer , i can open with notepad and understand characters but if we speak in private with discord or other , we can try one or 2 files about HUD Pcars2

Sorry i press enter to fast ....

Drive Vibe work greta with " Gear changing" in Pcars2 so i think there is not a lot of modifications to do ...

thanks for you answer

Sorry i press enter to fast ....

Drive Vibe work greta with " Gear changing" in Pcars2 so i think there is not a lot of modifications to do ...

thanks for you answer
Sans titre.jpg
2.jpg

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 117 12.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 93 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 87 9.5%
  • < 4 years