Resource icon

Apps DriveVibe - Body Shaker 1.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi,
tnx for fantastic app but I have some issues. Is there any way to NOT have any sound into the vibrators BUT the vibrations?
The game audio coming from the shakers is owful... actualy unbearable...
How can I have only app output in the shakers without any game sounds?

tnx a lot.

Looks like AC takes "advantage" of any available speakers. Disabling "Speaker Fill" in the audio setup (outside of AC) didn't help for me. So for now I don't have an easy solution. You might need some low pass filter (to cut off anything >= 100 Hz). Hardware is fairly easy and cheap. Software might exists to do the same, but it only needs to be applied to the shaker channels...

Tnx for answer .-) A third order low pass filter under 100Hz is not quite "cheap", due to the inductor size and mH values :-D Any way I explored that way but ist' unpractical, couse u need 2 filter (16eu each, but only second order type)
Maybe SimVibe... (expansive solution!) :)

First of all thank you for this wonderful little tool!

It´s really a pleasure to drive with it an with a rift it´s a blast :)
I just wondered if there´s a way to increase curb response?
Changing gears and engine vibration are very good but driving on curbs
could be a bit more intense.

Thanks in advance and keep on mate!

First of all thank you for this wonderful little tool!

It´s really a pleasure to drive with it an with a rift it´s a blast :)
I just wondered if there´s a way to increase curb response?
Changing gears and engine vibration are very good but driving on curbs
could be a bit more intense.

Thanks in advance and keep on mate!

Thanks Rallye.
Please try setting the volume to 200% with the up cursor key. This scales everything up by 2x, still cuts at 100%.
If that works, I can add a separate setting just for the curbs.

Thanks Rallye.
Please try setting the volume to 200% with the up cursor key. This scales everything up by 2x, still cuts at 100%.
If that works, I can add a separate setting just for the curbs.

I´ ve tried it with a 150...but then gear shift is to strong compared to the rest.

That would be awesome!!! maybe a volume option for gears and curbs....
if it´ s possible. thanks man, couldn´ t get out of my rig yesterday.
Made my day ;)

it´ s so much fun, thanks again for your support!
cheers mate

Last edited:
yep, big difference now! I reduced the gears to 0.7, set slip to 1.5 and camber to 2.0

Feels so cool right now, especially when rear are tyres are spinning. Much more feedback
from driving over bumps and curbs. The relation between the setup parameters makes it
very customizable and all fits together very well.

Great work :thumbsup:

yep, big difference now! I reduced the gears to 0.7, set slip to 1.5 and camber to 2.0

Feels so cool right now, especially when rear are tyres are spinning. Much more feedback
from driving over bumps and curbs. The relation between the setup parameters makes it
very customizable and all fits together very well.

Great work :thumbsup:
Thanks, great to get feedback :)

Hi. Trying to get this working. I have Logitech G633 headset via USB, no other speakers. When I connect the shaker amp to "rear speakers", nothing happens. When plugged in "L/R" it is working together with the game sounds. However, I hear all the effects from the headset as well.

How could I get the headset working without app effects (together with app on shakers)? Thank you in advance!

Hi. Trying to get this working. I have Logitech G633 headset via USB, no other speakers. When I connect the shaker amp to "rear speakers", nothing happens. When plugged in "L/R" it is working together with the game sounds. However, I hear all the effects from the headset as well.

How could I get the headset working without app effects (together with app on shakers)? Thank you in advance!

Hi, to get this working, you have to simulate a 4 speaker setup to your Soundcard/OnBoardSoundcard. Your Usb Headset probably uses ist own integrated soundcard so this wont work without Sound Mirroroing (the link for "how to setup Sound Mirroring with Assetto" is here: https://forums.oculus.com/community...or-audio-on-two-devices-soundcard-and-rift/p1
this is for the oculus rift but as you´re using a USB Headset aswell, should work the same way).
I also hear the original signal on the bass shakers i added, plus the Drive vibe sounds, thats why i put an eq between PC and (Shaker-)Amplifier to cut Hi and Mid frequencies

But the solution should be this 4 Speaker setup in your Sound/Audio Software/Tool in my case Realtek Soundmanager.....
Hope this helps a bit, cheers

Last edited:
Hi, to get this working, you have to simulate a 4 speaker setup to your Soundcard/OnBoardSoundcard. Your Usb Headset probably uses ist own integrated soundcard so this wont work without Sound Mirroroing (the link for "how to setup Sound Mirroring with Assetto" is here: https://forums.oculus.com/community...or-audio-on-two-devices-soundcard-and-rift/p1
this is for the oculus rift but as you´re using a USB Headset aswell, should work the same way).
I also hear the original signal on the bass shakers i added, plus the Drive vibe sounds, thats why i put an eq between PC and (Shaker-)Amplifier to cut Hi and Mid frequencies

But the solution should be this 4 Speaker setup in your Sound/Audio Software/Tool in my case Realtek Soundmanager.....
Hope this helps a bit, cheers

Hi,

I've tried and I hear the app clitching sounds etc. from the headset. However, I found a solution:
- Shaker amp output from the PC as "default"
- Launch the app
- Change default output to headset

This results the app sounds only coming from shaker setup and headset using only game sounds. But you have to do it every time when you start the Computer though.

Works for me... :)

Hi, i need some help setting this app up.
I´m not sure where to put the files or where´s the correct place to put them.
First i tried to extract the folder to the desktop and run it from there, but i get a message that msvcp140.dll is missing. I checked the folder system32 and the dll is there.
Next i placed the Drive Vibe folder in AC apps. The app shows up in the Ui and i ticked the box, but it doesn´t show up under the apps at the right side.
I´m basically out of ideas where to put it to get it running.

The exe just runs by itself. Just start it. No need to put it anywhere in the AC folder.
It requires the msvcp140.dll (it's from the Mircosoft compiler). If it's in the system32 folder it should work. Maybe try copying it just next to the drivevibe.exe. Otherwise use Google to download the runtime libraries package for the MSVC.

I just installed the msredistributable2015 to be sure.
I extracted to desktop. Now i have a drive Vibe folder that contains the following files:
DriveVibe.exe
DriveVibe.ini
fmod.dll
Readme.ini.text
When i now start the exe i still get the message that msvcp140.dll is missing, although the dll is there, i checked it.

When i put the dll in the Drive Vibe folder i get an error, that says the applikation could not be started (0xc000007b)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back