Drivers cheating on the Practice server

I don't know where all this fuss is about. You could see they had mismatches, which clearly shows they're just messing about. Also, these hotlap times don't mean anything since points are being given in the race. As long as they don't cheat in the race, I don't really give a .... you could fill that in yourself :D

you don,t mind cause you have goo setups
but if you set a time and somebody goes 1 sec quicker
and thinking your slow that were doing somethign wrong you would have a differant opinion
you can say its right because of this and that

justifying the one way or the other making a car faster due to cheating and irruly blah blah
do that offline and drive 1 20 then i don,t care but in a competition its ****

i think they should do something about it whether its huis morand or who else harsh penalties due to cheating and stuff or making results differant

I don't know where all this fuss is about. You could see they had mismatches, which clearly shows they're just messing about. Also, these hotlap times don't mean anything since points are being given in the race. As long as they don't cheat in the race, I don't really give a .... you could fill that in yourself :D

In my book Cheating / hacking in any game is Lame, either in practice / private /public servers it simply is'nt on. Why do they even have these files installed ?? !!!!!

If you read everything, it's not only about cheating.

theres-the-door.jpg

So im guessing these guys are getting kicked out the league now because obviously they were just testing to see what they could do to cheat and not get caught this time they got caught..

you don,t mind cause you have goo setups
but if you set a time and somebody goes 1 sec quicker
and thinking your slow that were doing somethign wrong you would have a differant opinion
you can say its right because of this and that

justifying the one way or the other making a car faster due to cheating and irruly blah blah
do that offline and drive 1 20 then i don,t care but in a competition its ****

i think they should do something about it whether its huis morand or who else harsh penalties due to cheating and stuff or making results differant

Actually it should be a good thing to see such fast times on the hotlap board, it makes me want to test more at least, even if those times are cheated, more testing -> faster laptimes

Well it isn't the first time that this is happening, fast unreal times on server have happend a few times this year. So i guess if Stoffel's head has to roll then a few more drivers will be spanked for past iregularities.:roflmao:

I have my opinion about people using this kind of tactics, but o well i leave it with this dont want to start a new WW.:O_o:

Well you didn't really read the opening post right ? I guess you just jumped on the bandwagon after seeing the thread it's name ? They edited a .tdf file, which every track you've in rfactor has ...

If we allow editing of certain files on any of our servers we are on dangerous grounds. It's only one step away from running a "proper" cheat in a proper session. As a matter of fact, the cheater team we caught in summer had done nothing more than editing a file as well. Any such kinds of activities are something that we don't want to see. Maybe some other leagues have a different attitude, but that's their problem.

If we allow editing of certain files on any of our servers we are on dangerous grounds. It's only one step away from running a "proper" cheat in a proper session. As a matter of fact, the cheater team we caught in summer had done nothing more than editing a file as well. Any such kinds of activities are something that we don't want to see. Maybe some other leagues have a different attitude, but that's their problem.

I was simply referring to Stuart because he said '' why do they even have these files installed?!?!? ''

cheaters should be banned forever anyway

I agree, why waste the time just for a practice session. It seems a little self centered to run illegal times for the sole reason of making others try harder. May be time to get over yourself, it is only sim racing after all. I take all championships I run in seriously, but this is a bit ridiculous. Another problem with cheaters is that they cast doubt on the naturally fast guys as well.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 102 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 134 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 183 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 360 28.0%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 501 39.0%