Drivers Acadamy - Next event

Rivvern

www.MasterArms.se
Ok. So iv'e signed up for the BMW M235i Racing Cup and I practiced alot on silverstone before the qualy to the league which later took place on Spa.

When i see the laptimes of the other drivers have im both very impressed but also a bit frustrated, How the hell do they do it?!
Im +5.230 seconds behind the leader which is pretty much the same as standing still.
What am i doing wrong? :)

So when will the next drivers acadamy take place or can some kind soul take me for a lesson?

@Bram Hengeveld handles the academy.

There are some techniques that will improve your lap times for sure, using the whole track, coasting and knowing how to brake make big differences. Also don't forget the amount of practice people put in for leagues, some go 300 + laps.

Race with faster drivers, I do the GT3 on a Wednesday with a load of people 10x faster then me and i've improved 10 fold over what I was. Still no where near some of them but I'm happy I can come of the server happy i've done alright. Will defo join the next cup championship even more so if its GT3.

Thanks for the advice. I got some personal help for tonight!

But still interested in some driving lessons. I know its alot of PCars at the moment.
Just showing my interest, don't feel forced to organize an event.

Thanks for the advice. I got some personal help for tonight!
But still interested in some driving lessons. I know its alot of PCars at the moment.
Just showing my interest, don't feel forced to organize an event.
Did not know there have been academy/training sessions here. I've also improved a hell of a lot in the past few weeks through practice and watching some of the fast guys, but still have a long, long way to go. This sounds good, would love the opportunity to sponge some knowledge from the machines!

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 97 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 176 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 352 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 489 39.2%