News Driver61 brings telemetry analysis to a mainstream ACC audience with Hotlaps.io

But is the AI "legit"? Are they actually braking realistically like a pro would or are they making magic on track?
Not sure. An alternative would be to do a league race at SRS or WSS or some other place and then compare your telemetry with the fastest drivers. They may not be perfect, but if they're faster than you then you can see some ideas for how you can be faster.

Not sure. An alternative would be to do a league race at SRS or WSS or some other place and then compare your telemetry with the fastest drivers. They may not be perfect, but if they're faster than you then you can see some ideas for how you can be faster.

Wouldn't it be better to get the Motec project file + video from someone real good from a common track, then you could imitate it better.

@graveltrap can you record your Motec for Spa with the 488 Challenge Evo and share it? :D

Wouldn't it be better to get the Motec project file + video from someone real good from a common track, then you could imitate it better.

@graveltrap can you record your Motec for Spa with the 488 Challenge Evo and share it? :D
Sure. And that gets back to my original point about hotlaps.io - you get reference files for many tracks and you can use those to compare.

The point is that you want to get some kind of reference file that you can trust. If someone is 1s faster than you then they are certainly doing some things that you can learn from.

Sure. And that gets back to my original point about hotlaps.io - you get reference files for many tracks and you can use those to compare.

The point is that you want to get some kind of reference file that you can trust. If someone is 1s faster than you then they are certainly doing some things that you can learn from.

Yeah, but I only need one lap of one track to compare to see the difference, not a library.

Also I think it's wrong to overspend on sim racing instead of saving for a real race car like a used BMW E36 with roll cage. Sim racing for me is to learn how to not **** up turn 1 in Monza in real life. ;)

downloaded this last week had covid jab slept a lot not really used iolaps , didnt check cost now cancel button not working an im getting billed in 2 hours

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 139 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 196 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 381 28.3%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 518 38.5%