F1 2019 Driver Transfers

F1 2019 The Game (Codemasters)
Hi, guys, im about to buy the game on Steam, but i do have one slightly question:

Can we deactivate the Driver Transfers in Career mode? i don t like how unrealistic they are, so i would like to know about this one.

Cheers guys, have a nice Saturday (Depending on what part of the world you are)

Hi, guys, im about to buy the game on Steam, but i do have one slightly question:

Can we deactivate the Driver Transfers in Career mode? i don t like how unrealistic they are, so i would like to know about this one.

Unfortunately no. However, you can skip the Formula 2 introduction which will lead to the 2019 grid as it is now, without the fictional F2-rivals - the characters of Devon Butler and Lukas Weber.

Yes!, i dont like to transfer in the mid season, so, i think ill buy it! thanks! MR Grenny!

I don't do it, too.

I´m currently in Singapore on my career and only George Russell and Alex Albon swapped their Seats. So, it´s the 15th Race of the 1st Season and everything is good. What´s up with all this claims of silly Driver transfers (Hamilton to Renault, Ricciardo to Mercedes, Verstappen to Ferrari, Vettel back to RedBull a.s.o. during mid season) ?

This rumour came from people who never drive a single season but instead simulate everything and got fired several times during the season because of that. After they were fired they hired to a new team and were fired there again after a few races.

It makes me no wonder that everything got screwed because of this Nonsense.

The execution could use some work, to say the least. I'm glad it's in the game, but it's poorly implemented in its current form and it exposes some nasty problems with the driver stats, as many of them are used to balance out cars beyond the actual car performance stats (as seen with Russell being terrible).

I don't do it, too.

I´m currently in Singapore on my career and only George Russell and Alex Albon swapped their Seats. So, it´s the 15th Race of the 1st Season and everything is good. What´s up with all this claims of silly Driver transfers (Hamilton to Renault, Ricciardo to Mercedes, Verstappen to Ferrari, Vettel back to RedBull a.s.o. during mid season) ?

This rumour came from people who never drive a single season but instead simulate everything and got fired several times during the season because of that. After they were fired they hired to a new team and were fired there again after a few races.

It makes me no wonder that everything got screwed because of this Nonsense.
Staying solely on RD is not exactly doing you any good. If you'd bothered to check other places, like the F1Game subreddit, you'd know that this problem very much applies to people playing the game normally as well.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 559 17.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 379 11.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 341 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 243 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 390 12.1%