Russell's Helmet
Hamilton's Helmet
Thailand Flags in place of the Flag of Finland
Russia Flags in place of the World Flag
Russell's audio instead of Hamilton's
Hamilton's audio instead of Russell's
Albon's audio instead of Bottas's

Installation:
Just drop the DRIVER SWAP folder content into your F1 2021 directory.

Read the rest of this update entry...

What do you need to do for succesfully swapping world flag with the russian one? I don't want Bottas to have a Thai flag. Thanks

I did some manual manipulation with ERP Archiver and found out that Russian flags are the first 4 files in the flags folder (r108, r268, r4028 and r12880) and I deleted Thai flags, but game is still showing Bottas with this flag, so I'm guessing there's some .erp files involved.

In case someone else find this useful.

Last edited:
  • Deleted member 1946917

Hi,
was wondering if you know how to do the audio name changes when doing the driver swap? I also have a question regarding swapping helmets

In my swap, I have replaced Mazepin with Albon, face and helmet has been swapped (the helmet swap shows up on grand prix mode)

How would I go about changing Mazepin's audio to Albon's? I don't really understand the files

and also, in MyTeam, Albon moved to Aston Martin, but for some reason his helmet is Mazepin's and not Albon's anymore even though in grand prix mode the helmet has been swapped, do you know why? and if so what can I do to change it?

Hi,
was wondering if you know how to do the audio name changes when doing the driver swap? I also have a question regarding swapping helmets

In my swap, I have replaced Mazepin with Albon, face and helmet has been swapped (the helmet swap shows up on grand prix mode)

How would I go about changing Mazepin's audio to Albon's? I don't really understand the files

and also, in MyTeam, Albon moved to Aston Martin, but for some reason his helmet is Mazepin's and not Albon's anymore even though in grand prix mode the helmet has been swapped, do you know why? and if so what can I do to change it?

Hi,

The helmet of mazepin to change you need change mazepin f2 helmet

Hi,

the audio need to change speechevents.bin with hexeditor, but when i change mazepin audio for f1 driver have bug

• Deleted member 1946917

The helmet of mazepin to change you need change mazepin f2 helmet
ah that's a good point, thank you!!!

edit: tried that and it still doesn't work in myteam for albon

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 343 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 231 10.5%
  • < 3 years