Driver ready for Test/Reserve role in WT or WS

Hello,
My name is Jackson Wendt,
I am 14 years old and live in Australia,
I am switching to PC Sim Racing because I needed a new challenge, thankfully here, I think I have found my home.
I am willing to learn and soak up information that gets passed to me.
I wish to join a team in any of the categories WT or WS driving as a test/reserve driver.
I think that this position would be suitable for me.
I have been practicing like crazy over the past month and have finally got to a position where I am happy with the laps that I produce.
I am hoping that I will get an opportunity with a team to get this role as a test/reserve.
I currently do not have a licence but it will be no hassle for WT or WS.

Please contact me at my e-mail address jwendt60@gmail.com or through the forums.

Hope to see you on track!

RaceDepartment Store

Mount your CSR or Porsche shifters directly to a cockpit or wheel stand without using the two steel tubes. Buy now from Fanatec.com for EUR 25,95 Features Mount your CSR or Porsche shifters directly to a cockpit or wheel stand without using the two steel tubes Allows a more solid shifter...
The human body memorizes muscle tension much better than foot position. This is why all car brakes measure the pressure and not the travel. Race and F1 cars have almost no travel at all. Buy now from Fanatec.com for EUR 29,95 Features Can be used on the brake pedal of the ClubSport Pedals V3...
The TR160 is stronger than most! The walls of the 160x40mm aluminum extrusion used for the TR160 are thicker than other brands on the market; making the TR160 a more rigid option that you won't need to upgrade again. In addition to the upgraded aluminum profile, we use strengthened steel...
Game longer, work harder and sit better than ever before with our PRO Series. Our classically designed PRO Series was the first addition to our ever increasing chair family and has proved to be one of our most popular and well known chairs. Buy now from GTOmega.com for USD 219,95 Offering the...
The 1200mm long anodized black 80mm x 40mm extruded aluminium with VESA mount is used for fitting both flat and curved monitors. Includes: 1x 1200mm long anodized black 80mm x 40mm extruded aluminium 1x VESA TV mount. Suits most monitors on the market with VESA mounting points 2x 80mm x 40mm...
1200mm Long Anodized Black 80mm x 40mm Extruded Aluminium with VESA Mount. Floor and Integrated Mounts Not Included VESA MOUNTING POINTS 75mm x 75mm 100mm x 100mm 150mm x 150mm (via included extension bracket) 200mm x 200mm (via included extension bracket) 300mm x 300mm (via included extension...