Driver (or test driver) opportunities

Hi all, any teams searching for drivers in wc? I would be glad to join a team just to build up some extra-race experience if you are ok with that

This is a lap (nothing special) in BRNO with a different mod, running 1 year ago (i didn't have my g25 yet)...you could see at least how bad (or not) I am at wheel

so you want to join WC team to get some extra-race experience to get you ready for WT grid 2 ?

Sorry, maybe I wasn't clear enough
I want to join a WC team as for a racing seat (I can only race in WC scheduled time). Even if no team has any free seats, I would be ok to be just a test driver for one of them: know the mod, share some thoughts with teammates, compare myself with other, etc.

P.S. Nice avatar Eduard

Yes, that's what I'll do this evening in melborune, anyway I would want to join a team also for you know, talking about setups, make some long stint simulating a race, practice with people...
I know I can try in the server or in test mode. But it's not quite comparable to joining a team (even if you don't qualify as the fastest driver for the race seats)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 236 14.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 164 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 159 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 120 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 225 14.1%