F1 2011 Driver face

F1 2011 The Game (Codemasters)
It was talked here about changing the driver helmet... But what about changing his face? Let's say... I wanna appear with Hamilton face in cinematics... What I have to export, import, edit etc? :)

Thanks. And hope this subject will be interesting for more players, not just me.

Nope, you just need to change the face texture.
Hamilton's face and body textures are in F1 2011\characters\models\higtxt_lewis_hamilton.pssg and all other drivers' stuff is in appropriate files in this directory.
Btw - does that remind you of anyone? ;D This is freaky! Just like something the guy from "Silence of the lambs" would've done xD

And that picture right there ends the topic that had been floating around - that was basically calling CM racist because all the drivers were "white"..

nice work, it dosent look too hard to take a photo of yourself, and massage it into that layout and get yourself in the game.

As James has pointed out quite rightly, the PSSG image can be easily changed, however the 3D model it will be laid onto cannot be changed.

There may be some very strange effects doing this, noses of different shapes and lengths, eye distance apart etc etc.

What I would suggest is to extract the (name)n.tga image of the driver you want to import the new face onto, and lay the new face over it in semi transparent form in PS to see where the eyes and nose mouth etc etc line up.

You can change the surface of the face, but not the shape.... like the cars, you cannot change the 3D models.

exactly my point ..not that hard to do at all.

i cant wait 'till the really oddball faces start coming out - say Jack Skeleton from nightmare before christmas?

3940bbf2-f24c-42c9-9d7b-4659eb12c718

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back