F1 2020 Driver Career will not load with custom liveries?

F1 2020 The Game (Codemasters)
Any other mode will load. MyTeam, grand prix, anything. But driver career will not. It is always stuck on the first loading screen for an infinite period of time. Any clue why this may happen? It happens with any type of livery, manual or copy&paste.

It doesn't matter which livery mod(s) I am using, any and all of them do not work with driver career. Anything from Peter Roche to PYL.
There is surely something wrong somewhere.... because i'm a moddeur, i do custom livery and didnt uninstalled them to play my own driver career, everything go fine. Thats why i'm asking, if you use those you need yourself to install or copy paste one...

There is surely something wrong somewhere.... because i'm a moddeur, i do custom livery and didnt uninstalled them to play my own driver career, everything go fine. Thats why i'm asking, if you use those you need yourself to install or copy paste one...
Like i said, i have a variety of mods, some copy paste some manual. For example: Peter Roche's fantasy Alpine. Manual installation. Doesn't work with driver career, compared to the Alfa Romeo C41 mod from LucasDesign, slightly changed by fabofaboso. Copy&paste mod, also doesn't work with driver career.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 378 16.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 257 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 247 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 304 13.1%