Driver cant Join the track Online

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Antoine Morin

• Antoine Morin

Hi there ;)

We have a problem with a driver that cant join the server. All is good offline but when he want to join in he have an error message. I 'm going to post the screens but for now i just don't have them ;)

If some have the same problems please tell the thing here so i can help him ;)

We have check his folders and it's look like they have the good size with the good number of files in ..

Screens to come ;)

EDIt : here they are ;)

Ecran_erreur_.jpg

ecran_erreur_2.jpg

Later Guys ;)

Several ANE drivers unable to join server

there are several [AnE] drivers unable to join the SC server - game is running an updated or modified game. In my case i did a fresh install of Evo, downloaded the mod, skinpack and saftey car and installed them, still get the same error. Track is installed fine as i can use it offline, car skins show up in offline mode as well. Any help is appreciated

yes i installed the track,then the mod and finally the safety car in that order. other members have done the same but this problem is severly limiting our available drivers. As is stands i am down to race on thursday with Nick carnell and neither of us can join the server

And you installed the skins aswell?

Anyways, when I installed it all I first installed the Mod, then the Safety Car and last the skins. Works for me and my teammates thought some of them also had problems in the beginning but it all seems fine now.

Its not an installation issue david. yet again i downloaded the mod, skin pack and safety car. I opened up my Race 07 folder and deleted all the files from previous install of the mod etc. Even deleted the files from the UIData-Menu folder. I then deleted all the skins from the custom skin folder in Race 07 and My Document-Simbin folders just in case. I then checked for any signs of previous STC content and deleted. Then i extracted the Gamedata and UIData folders to my Race 07 folder (from the mod), extracted the Gamadata folder (safety car) to Race 07 and finally extracted skins to My Documents/Simbin/Custom Skins folder. Ran the game and went to Online, and it is still coming up Class Unknown and when i try and enter the usual message about a modified game. Works fine in offline practice etc.

I have found the cause of these issues.

the GT sport addon with the F550/lambo/MC12 doesn't go together with the safetycar.

We had a driver not beeing able to join when the safetycar was on the server. When i took away the safetycar it was ok. When he took away the GT sport addon it work fine.
Just tried myself, everything working ok, then installed the GT sport addon and i couldn't join the server anymore. Class was giving UNKOWN, with the safetycar also given as unkown.

SO the safetycar addon doesn't go together with the GT sport addon.
Maybe david or Xosé can ask the guys who made both addon why they don't work together.

Solution is to remove the GT sport addon (or maybe all mods until you have found the guilty one) .

Think i know why the GT_pro_addon doesn't go together with the Saftercar.

the F550 and the Safetycar have the same modelID=250

here you can read more about this and the list :
[ame]http://www.nogripracing.com/forum/showthread.php?t=34808[/ame]

Basically 2 cars can't share the same modelID without giving these kinds problems.

David/Xosé can you warn everyone about this ?

Think i know why the GT_pro_addon doesn't go together with the Saftercar.

the F550 and the Safetycar have the same modelID=250

here you can read more about this and the list :
http://www.nogripracing.com/forum/showthread.php?t=34808

Basically 2 cars can't share the same modelID without giving these kinds problems.

David/Xosé can you warn everyone about this ?

Wops this is important! Thanks for notice it Tom.

Sure I will make a poast at the Team Spokesman Messages later today.

• Darren Gardner

Right another AnE driver with a little problem, class is fine no problem with that but.. the track is unknown but i have your track pack installed???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 139 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 195 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 379 28.3%