Upcoming Events

Rookie friendly WTCR sereis Weekly BMW races on Simracing.GP Weekly BMW races on Simracing.GP Other regular AC events on Simracing.GP Weekly GT3 Sprint Races on Simracing.GP Weekly GT4 Sprint Races on Simracing.GP

Drivehub thrustmaster Firmware 7 problems with PS4

I have a Thrustmaster TSXW and use it for PC and PS4 with the drivehub (2.07) and have had no problems but a week ago i updated my TSXW with the new firmware 7 and since then I can't play with the drivehub on PS4, I don't have FFB both on gtsports and on F12020. I know I could go back to the previous thrustmaster firmware but that would be having problems with my PC and I don't want to install and reinstall firmware.
Anyone else has had the same problem or knows if there will be any new firmware for the drivehub?

I have a Thrustmaster TSXW and use it for PC and PS4 with the drivehub (2.07) and have had no problems but a week ago i updated my TSXW with the new firmware 7 and since then I can't play with the drivehub on PS4, I don't have FFB both on gtsports and on F12020. I know I could go back to the previous thrustmaster firmware but that would be having problems with my PC and I don't want to install and reinstall firmware.
Anyone else has had the same problem or knows if there will be any new firmware for the drivehub?
Yeah I use ts xw as well on ps4, i got the same problem with f1 2020 and acc. I have ask for help from the drive hub technical support but still waiting for a respond

Last edited: