F1 2015 Drive Like a Legend In 2015

F1 2015 The Game (Codemasters)
I'm driving with all assists off, Elite mode, because I like the game in the simulator style. I think F1 2015 should have a theoretical training.
Then came me some doubts.

How to make the perfect start in the race?
Because I see the AI doing, it accelerates up the middle (I can see on HUD) before starting. And when the lights off, AI press on the throttle with many force, and loose, all quickly. Then get low, accelerating gradually of a varied way.

Is the time to brake in corner. I need to start to brake far of the corner, or near?
I have to slam on the brakes to the extreme, or smoothly?
And change the gears down, fast or slow?

Tell me all the details.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Just drive lot's and lot's of laps,and You'll start to feel what the car is doing.Theirs no quick fix on driving faster,just practice a lot.Also try and race against stronger AI than you,or race online.This will make you push harder than you thought possible Also get to know the track.I'm talking hundreds of laps on the same track.:thumbsup:

I did 1: 29; 300 in Albert Park - Melbourne | Time Trial :)

You can tell their record at this track?

Thanks. :):thumbsup:;)
I think it's around 1.23.That's a good time you did there.If you can get within 3 seconds of those top times your quick.The trick is to be consistent.If you can put 1.29's in consistently lap after lap,your on your way.:thumbsup:

Now I made 1:26;000, but not of regular way, in all laps. :O_o:
Nice one man,it sounds like you have got that Melbourne track down.Practice does make you quick.Just repeat what you did at every track and you'll just get quicker and quicker.You will also be faster a lot quicker at new track's because the basics are now within you.:thumbsup:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 223 14.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 154 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 150 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 116 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 216 14.3%