Drive any car you like Nordschleife Multiclass Trackday Server (as found in Assetto Corsa) for RF2

Tarmac Terrorist

Paul McCaffrey
So you know those wonderful servers in AC where you can jump into a Nordshleife trackday and choose any car you like to do a few laps in when you've got an hour free and you just wanna drive.
Always full of people, no A.I, easy to join, no hunting around for mods to D/L just does it all for you, no league to join, no DLC Cars to buy (apart from the Nurburgring track obviously), loads of fun, pick whatever style of car you feel like at that moment, just click join and jump in...

Would folks like that in RF2, would that be something people want?

Not something to take away from serious racing, leauges, organised racing, just somewhere to go and have a blast, have some fun when you've got a bit of time free. Would that be useful?

Multiclass Image.png

Last edited:
  • Deleted member 1234936

With it being a Public lobby, would I be better off booting Wreckfest?

init 4 da lolz blud :D

J

Absolutely, that's the #1 reason I spend most of my time on AC even though I would much prefer to be able to do the same on RF2.
I've always wanted RF2 to be like that, you jump into AC and wanna find a race, its there, RF2 V different story! Yesterday however felt like Christmas came early, a great day for RF2, the release of Spa suddenly made the multiplayer come alive, i was online all afternoon loads of races, all i had to do was click joi, is'nt that how it should be every day! What a day!

With it being a Public lobby, would I be better off booting Wreckfest?

init 4 da lolz blud :D

J
Public servers can be like that yes, but i generally find the RF2 crowd to be much more respectful racers. But would'nt it be nice to be able to know you could just fire up RF2 and get a race easily everyday?, plus with a trackday server its more like just taking a drive and trying different cars out just for the pure joy of it, you don't have to race and can avoid bad drivers

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 223 14.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 154 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 150 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 117 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 216 14.3%