Plugins Drivable FURY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Super awesome mod, I love it, could you possibly create a version with the wide tires on the rear or change them to the grommer gobra tires instead of white walls and the the 3 spoke steering wheel back in it? (picture of steering wheel included its the one thats in the car when it sits in fleetaris

Image result for my summer car fury
20180324212206_1-jpg.242625

Last edited:
Super awesome mod, I love it, could you possibly create a version with the wide tires on the rear or change them to the grommer gobra tires instead of white walls and the the 3 spoke steering wheel back in it? (picture of steering wheel included its the one thats in the car when it sits in fleetaris

Image result for my summer car fury
20180324212206_1-jpg.242625
It is supposed to look like a sleeper and then be very fast

Thank you for this mod! I won't use it but it feels great to have this car back in the game! Since it was supposed to be fleetari's car instead of the Ferndale, maybe it's a good thing that he got his smoking ass away from his chair and finished his projet car!

Awesome mod, I love it! I really think it is cool that it adds power and isn't just a remodel, but could you possibly stiffen the suspension so that it doesn't wobble at high speeds? I think that small addition could make this car a demon on the drag strip.

Does this get rid of the Ferndale. I ask because I know that the drivetrain comes from the Ferndale (control-c, control-v).

EDIT:
I meant presumably you did control-c control-v, but if you actually did control-x control-v, it would get rid of the Ferndale so I must ask.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 139 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 197 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 381 28.3%