Plugins DRIVABLE EDM REVIVED - I can't let this mod die

Status
Not open for further replies.
what is this mod?
It is the Drivable EDM mod by BrennFuchS. He put it on nexus, and then took it down. I don't actually know why he took it down, but it was a good mod, and everyone was waiting for it. I had a copy so I wanted to make sure that people got a chance to use it in case he abandons the mod so I uploaded it here.

If he uploads it again, I'll put a link here so people can get the most up to date version.

It is the Drivable EDM mod by BrennFuchS. He put it on nexus, and then took it down. I don't actually know why he took it down, but it was a good mod, and everyone was waiting for it. I had a copy so I wanted to make sure that people got a chance to use it in case he abandons the mod so I uploaded it here.

If he uploads it again, I'll put a link here so people can get the most up to date version.

He said the MSC community is toxic, now after each load mod disables himself. I don't know, what these shitheads on Nexus said to him, but it really pissed him off.

He said the MSC community is toxic, now after each load mod disables himself. I don't know, what these shitheads on Nexus said to him, but it really pissed him off.
So he pretty much abandoned it because the community is toxic. Ok, well now I know why at least. I see that the mod is throwing an error saying "less toxic community required". Because this is the same version that was on nexus before it was deleted, there must be some check that is in the mod that calls a server decides whether it should load or send a message. I'll look into it and see if I can override it because it would be a shame to let it die at this point.

it was the bugs the mod had and he deleted it because he was fed up now you respect his wishes and delete this aswell
I don't think it is a wise idea to let this mod go to waste.

Thank you for respecting the authors choices about this mod. He calmly asked everyone to delete it and don't reupload it, yet there are retarded people like you that just won't listen. **** this community, and **** everyone in it.
Well that is too bad. It isn't his choice of whether or not people delete it, and don't give me the **** about "copyrights". Outside of the bullshit the government pushes, copyrights don't actually exist, and the laws that protect them are absolute bullshit.

He posted it, some people downloaded a copy, and now it is out there, too bad. It was his choice to upload it to begin with. Now if people want to use it, they can download a copy and use it. It doesn't affect anyone else, not even Brenn himself. You can't argue I am "stealing his fame" if he is no longer providing copies anyway. If you don't want it, don't download it.

Well that is too bad. It isn't his choice of whether or not people delete it, and don't give me the **** about "copyrights". Outside of the bullshit the government pushes, copyrights don't actually exist, and the laws that protect them are absolute bullshit.

He posted it, some people downloaded a copy, and now it is out there, too bad. It was his choice to upload it to begin with. Now if people want to use it, they can download a copy and use it. It doesn't affect anyone else, not even Brenn himself. You can't argue I am "stealing his fame" if he is no longer providing copies anyway. If you don't want it, don't download it.
if copyright doesnt exists, some randoms would most likely will steal your contents and benefit from it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back