Driftland 2023

Tracks Driftland 2023 SDC Round 4 2023!

Login or Register an account to download this content
ryze submitted a new resource:

Driftland UK 2020 - Uk's Only Drift Complex!

DRIFTLAND UK FOR ASSETTO CORSA

IMPORTANT: TO USE ONLINE RENAME AI FOLDER INSIDE driftland_ryze FOLDER TO AI 2!!!!
TO GET CAMERA'S BACK RENAME FOLDER BACK TO AI

SOL & CONTENT SHADERS PATCH REQUIRED!!!!!!

Originally by: brettbolger - Driftland 2019(Can be found on RaceDepartment)
Updated Textures and models and tweaks By RYZE
Track Name: Driftland UK - RYZE Edit

This is...

Read more about this resource...

just had a quick play on the track. the textures are much better already if you need any reference pics i have 1000s that i have taken at the track since it opened. theres one thing thats needed on the track though at the entry for the esses theres a nikko style drop but in game its flat thats my only criticism

just had a quick play on the track. the textures are much better already if you need any reference pics i have 1000s that i have taken at the track since it opened. theres one thing thats needed on the track though at the entry for the esses theres a nikko style drop but in game its flat thats my only criticism
Thanks! I'll take that into consideration you mean have it a slight drop into the esses? and as for ref pics i do too also a local for the track the texture for the logo on the container the pic for the texture i took myself while at the track however interested in what you have of track side stuff? thats one area im lacking in and having to do it from memory

I have loads of reference photos from Driftland if needed from trackside and of the pits etc.

Also could you extend it to have 20 pit spaces to make it usable in popular servers.

Thanks! I'll take that into consideration you mean have it a slight drop into the esses? and as for ref pics i do too also a local for the track the texture for the logo on the container the pic for the texture i took myself while at the track however interested in what you have of track side stuff? thats one area im lacking in and having to do it from memory
have a look through my flickr and facebook as theres loads of pics that show gradients from track side

I have loads of reference photos from Driftland if needed from trackside and of the pits etc.

Also could you extend it to have 20 pit spaces to make it usable in popular servers.
20 pits will be in the next update! feel free to send over the pics! the more the better stuff i have to work off

ryze updated Driftland UK 2020 with a new update entry:

0.5.5 CONES! and 25 pits and online use!

UPDATE 0.5.5:
Fixes and Changes:
Added Cones to the pits onto track(currently no collision but might make them solid if people want it)
Fixed texture in pits so it looks a little better
Added more pits! 25 in total!!
Prep'd for online use! No getting kicked to pits for running the BDC layout

IMPORTANT: TO USE CAMERA'S DELETE AI FOLDER AND RENAME "ai(rename for cams)" TO SIMPLY "ai"

[ATTACH...​

Read the rest of this update entry...

BDC Layout Release and 0.6!

DRIFTLAND UK FOR ASSETTO CORSA
With BDC layout included with clipping points start line etc.

IMPORTANT: TO USE CAMERA'S DELETE AI FOLDER AND RENAME "ai(rename for cams)" TO SIMPLY "ai"

SOL & CONTENT SHADERS PATCH REQUIRED!!!!!!
(mostly sol still trying to figure out how to make the shaders patch stuff work but it makes little sense to me so far.. mostly trying to get grass fx to work but in general any help? dm me!)

Originally by: brettbolger - Driftland 2019(Can be found on...

Changes and updates:
Added bins around the track with autosmart logo on them as seen at the real track
Added radio towers outside the track which can be seen on track from the wall straight
changed concrete texture
Added bushes in the middle of the grass hill on the grass section at the pit exit
numerous little tweaks on lighting and shaders around the models on the track
BDC layout has been changed to 2 models the track then another for the bdc elements makes it easier to keep them...​

Hey whenever I start the race it drops my car out of the sky. Is there any way I can fix that?

Attachments

• 2020-07-23 21-28-39.00_00_12_34.Still001.jpg
    2020-07-23 21-28-39.00_00_12_34.Still001.jpg
    224.8 KB · Views: 99
  • 2020-07-23 21-28-39.00_00_16_03.Still002.jpg
    2020-07-23 21-28-39.00_00_16_03.Still002.jpg
    205.6 KB · Views: 101

0.7.5! BDC 2019 & BDC 2020

NOTICE:with 3 layouts its too big to upload to RD please download the rar to find a mega link

Updates:
Added a few little tweaks to bdc 2019 layout now showing in game as bdc 2019
Added 2020 BDC layout made from i presume kyle woods but could be wrong
small tweaks to all 3 maps

Originally by: brettbolger - Driftland 2019(Can be found on RaceDepartment)
Updated Textures and models and tweaks By RYZE
Metal Gates model around the track from sketchfab user "jkvarel"
Bin model from sketchfab...

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 370 16.0%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 255 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 247 10.7%