Driftcar

I would need someone to modify a car to be as tail happy as it can get...the right power, body, HANDBRAKE, WHEEL ANGLE combination!

2 of my suggestions are

BMW M3 - the version with blow off valve and kick ass sound does not have enough wheel angle and no handrake....but good body and power!

SALEEN MUSTANG SE-i got the torque specs from the M3 so the power is good, moved up the limiter to 8.500 rpm , but the wheel angle stops at 33 degrees ( i need more :-D ) and there is no handrake!

If you could tell me how to modify the wheel angle and if you could resolve the hsndbrake issue i would be more than grateful!

you need to modify this entry in the .HDC

Code:
[CONTROLS]
SteeringFFBMult=2.0
UpshiftAlgorithm=(0.972,0.0) //  percentage of the rev limit to upshift at.  If the 2nd value is non-zero, then we will use it as the exact RPM to upshift at.
DownshiftAlgorithm=(0.9,0.825,0.6) // percentage of "optimum" downshift point in high gears, percentage of "optimum" downshift point in low gears, oval adjustment.
SteerLockRange=(5.0, 0.5, 57)
SteerLockSetting=30

You need to increase this SteerLockRange=(5.0, 0.5, 57) by increasing the last number "57"

The handbrake is defined in this section of the .HDC

Code:
[CONTROLS]
SteeringFFBMult=2.0
UpshiftAlgorithm=(0.972,0.0) //  percentage of the rev limit to upshift at.  If the 2nd value is non-zero, then we will use it as the exact RPM to upshift at.
DownshiftAlgorithm=(0.9,0.825,0.6) // percentage of "optimum" downshift point in high gears, percentage of "optimum" downshift point in low gears, oval adjustment.
SteerLockRange=(5.0, 0.5, 57)
SteerLockSetting=30
RearBrakeRange=(0.000, 0.005, 201)
RearBrakeSetting=72
BrakePressureRange=(0.75, 0.05, 6)
BrakePressureSetting=5
HandbrakePressRange=(0.00, 0.05, 21) // 
HandbrakePressSetting=0

But I'm not sure that it is read by Race07...

already tried that . I put 100 on handbrake pressure and still nothing. I will try the thing with the wheel angle.

LE: Tried the wheel angle stuff..great advice..thanks!

If you could help me on my handbrake issue..it would be TERRIFIC! THANKS

The wheel angle goes real well and helps....until you reach about 40 degrees of turning angle... at 42...when you turn maximum right or left....the car seems to lean against the wheel arch and it causes to wobble while drifting and sends the car nowhere!

I had the car lowered to 6.5 cm , i increased that to 11 cm ride height and still doing that! Any chance of getting that fixed?

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 78 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 119 10.8%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 163 14.7%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 305 27.6%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 437 39.5%