Drift settings for OSW Wheels

I can't seem to find any MMOs settings anywhere that get even close to allowing the wheel to act naturally and allow fun drifting. However, I know it absolutely can be done.

There's a guy who has posted a number of youtube videos showing him drifting very well in Assetto, but despite many requests for his MMOs settings he simply ignores all of them! Quality guy, right!

Here's a video of him, you can see that the wheel responds smoothly and naturally to the input and road as it would in e real car:

I've tried most settings, including the user effect 'Spring' but either the wheel is too powerful and snaps back to center with a very unnatural feel instead of smoothly returning like a real car when let go after hitting full opposite lock.. Or it just doesn't return to center without help.

I would appreciate any suggestions or screenshots of setups that would be helpful to those who want to drift with their OSW's.

I think I did and he posted something about using wheel check and some other tool that turned out to be only for consumer level wheels, not OSW.

did you ever have any joy finding settings Globespy? Having the same issues you have had :( I have the Small MiGE with Biss-C Encoder. I've tried all the settings under the sun and just cannot get the dam thing to work in Assetto Corsa. I have settings for standard road cars that I m about 70% happy with, but when it comes to drifting everythign seems to feel crap. Any help you could give would be awesome.

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 113 13.0%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 87 10.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 80 9.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 56 6.4%
  • < 5 years