Dream Pack - Which car will you drive first?

Chris

Premium
ACDM01.jpg

With the Dream DLC pack coming soon, many racers will find themselves in a genuine dilemma: Out of all this mouth-watering content, which car to drive first?

We'd love to gauge what is most popular among Simracers, so with that in mind, make sure to vote in the pole above and leave a comment below for which car, and why.

Last edited:
I've been deliberating this for a few months now between the Nissan GTR GT3, the Sauber C9 and the McLaren F1 GTR. Surprisingly tough choice. :p

Despite the F1 being one of my all time favourite cars, I can't go past Godzilla at the Ring. :D

The poll results lead me to believe that I've become a dinosaur at the tender age of 31. At 9 years old I found out about the McLaren F1 from the popular post communist chewing gum brand TURBO(TM) found in eastern yuropes and Turkey, which provided laminated picture and basic stats of supercars of the time.

I fell in love with that car at first sight (the road car). It had the highest bhp of the Turbo gum series at the time and quickest ever 0-100kph at 3.2sec. I doubt any of you except for my bros know what I'm talking about, but my point is respect your elders, vote for what is RIGHT.

VOTED: McLaren F1 GTR

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 115 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 157 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 300 27.8%
  • 100% offline racing