Dream Pack - Which car will you drive first?

Chris

Premium
ACDM01.jpg

With the Dream DLC pack coming soon, many racers will find themselves in a genuine dilemma: Out of all this mouth-watering content, which car to drive first?

We'd love to gauge what is most popular among Simracers, so with that in mind, make sure to vote in the pole above and leave a comment below for which car, and why.

Last edited:
1- Alfa 155Ti
2- McLaren F1 GTR
3- Sauber C9
4- Alfa GTA
5- Mercedes 190E

I might randomly pick one of those I listed, and probably the one who have the best default skin! :D

KS did a great selection of cars.

Edit: I voted on F1 GTR for being the car more iconic (in my opinion)

Last edited:
Ok, ok, ok we agree on that @Dinca Andrei !! :D

The car that deserves more attention in terms of AC development is the Alfa Romeo 155 V6 TI for the AWD. The Alfa Romeo GTA is another car interesting to try not only for their history but also for the live axle suspension witch might reveal to many how fun it is to drive some little old cars!

I can't believe I'll have the chance to try one out virtually properly made from Kunos, the 97 Davidoff LT almost won too against LMP1 opposition, and it completely destroyed the nearest GT1 competitor. Astonishing stuff.
To be fair, the #41 only came second in that race because all of the fast cars broke...it was quite far off of the pace...3 seconds off of the best McLaren (The #42 factory BMW car), 5 full seconds off of the fastest GT1 in qualifying, and a further 7 seconds off of the outright best qualifier (and in the end, the winner of the race), the TWR. In actual fact, 10 of the cars that qualified faster than the #41 didn't actually finish the race.

That being said, the Longtail GTR is still by far my favorite GT car of all time, possibly even my favorite car of all time.

To be fair, the #41 only came second in that race because all of the fast cars broke...it was quite far off of the pace...3 seconds off of the best McLaren (The #42 factory BMW car), 5 full seconds off of the fastest GT1 in qualifying, and a further 7 seconds off of the outright best qualifier (and in the end, the winner of the race), the TWR. In actual fact, 10 of the cars that qualified faster than the #41 didn't actually finish the race.

That being said, the Longtail GTR is still by far my favorite GT car of all time, possibly even my favorite car of all time.
It may not have had the speed that some of it's competitors had, but the main objective of Le Mans is reliability over speed.

A few years back when Peugeot were running their LMP1 cars, they were for the most part quicker than the Audi's, but the Audi's won comprehensively because of reliability.

It may not have had the speed that some of it's competitors had, but the main objective of Le Mans is reliability over speed.

A few years back when Peugeot were running their LMP1 cars, they were for the most part quicker than the Audi's, but the Audi's won comprehensively because of reliability.
Yes of course, but saying that it "completely destroyed the nearest GT1 competitor" isn't entirely accurate...

You do know there is a E30 BMW, the Alfa's, the Fiats the last of which are pretty much like civics. 2 of which are very much "average joe" cars attainable in the US. Then there is the Mini Mod by @Dinca Andrei , seems like you're really selling yourself short on the Assetto Experience.

Not a big fan of mods, although there are good ones and I do think it's cool people take the effort to mod cars / tracks / whatever, but I want to know how certain cars would feel coming from kunos' hands.
Really no bmw/alfa fan and those Fiats would have given me the ultimate 'over the moon sensation' if I was a hairdresser interested in simracing.
But, maybe I'll drive the racespec version of them once they come out. I did have some great experiences racing the minis in race07...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back