Dream Pack - Which car will you drive first?

Chris

Premium
ACDM01.jpg

With the Dream DLC pack coming soon, many racers will find themselves in a genuine dilemma: Out of all this mouth-watering content, which car to drive first?

We'd love to gauge what is most popular among Simracers, so with that in mind, make sure to vote in the pole above and leave a comment below for which car, and why.

Last edited:
I was tempted to say the Nismo and am burning for this car, but it will be the C9 for its pure performance and speed, a true race car which will give us tunnel vision down the Green Hell,

But yeah, Kunos just makes me happy, to have this choice is phenomenal, thinking back post GTR2 we were in a drought (here in South Africa) for a few years and I was so desperate I bought Shift 2, uninstalled it an hour later, what crap.

Now we are spoiled for choice, really nobody should be bitching but should just enjoy this great sim, and then this is just the beginning.

Great stuff Kunos, you ROCK Guys!............................:D

I voted Nismo GT3 ... why ?

First as it is one more car to the GT3 field in game

Always loved this car since my first steps in Simracing ( ooops it was Shift 1 ! :roflmao: ), my making acquaintance with the Simracers's community and my first steps in skinning with the Sumo version for it.
Some time passed since then .... but this Nissan remained one of my favorite cars ... among so many other ones of course. ;)

As far as I remember, Shift 1 didn't have GT cars. They were added to Shift 2 and even then the only GT-R was the GT1 version.
Not that it really matters, because they all (GT cars in S2U) handled the same way :D

You're surely right, I forgot most of this Shift story as it was for me a very short ...travel :whistling:... maybe a GT1 or even a road car .... no problem... it remained a favorite anyway ... I always liked its racing beast massive face ;)

nismo gt3
why:
1) first racecar that might get me a bit lukewarm
2) none of the other cars interest me a single bit
the only car that really caught my attention up till now is the yellowbird
for the rest the carpark is a big letdown to me except for the incoming nismo then

but I CAN'T WAIT to try out nords
there aren't many tracks ingame but most of them are real gems
and the physics department of AC rules out every other sim for me

nismo gt3
why:
1) first racecar that might get me a bit lukewarm
2) none of the other cars interest me a single bit
the only car that really caught my attention up till now is the yellowbird
for the rest the carpark is a big letdown to me except for the incoming nismo then

but I CAN'T WAIT to try out nords
there aren't many tracks ingame but most of them are real gems
and the physics department of AC rules out every other sim for me
Which cars would you rather have, that interest you more?

cars that are easier to relate to as an average Joe
for example the new civic type r or the megane rs
more btcc racecars as well

I couldn't care less for the p1 or that sauber
I might take a look at them in the showroom
and say 'damn that's an extroardinary car'
but i wouldn't think for a second about taking it out on the track

Tight fight between C7.R and Alfa GTA... the winner is:
Chevrolet Corvette C7.R GTE
Simply because i loved that car since the release date, I'm truly in love with the Corvette.
But all of the car on the pack deserve a great attention, they are all beautiful and unique cars.
Which game is at video #1 ? Fail physics, how can the car stay like that for so long.... SIMCADE

...and then it drops down like nothing happened, no traction loss, nothing !! ARCADE
would you like to talk also about the second game?! A racecar that goes wheelie?!?!? REALLY?!?! Get you sh!t togheter, DEVELOPER!
:)

cars that are easier to relate to as an average Joe
for example the new civic type r or the megane rs
more btcc racecars as well

I couldn't care less for the p1 or that sauber
I might take a look at them in the showroom
and say 'damn that's an extroardinary car'
but i wouldn't think for a second about taking it out on the track

You do know there is a E30 BMW, the Alfa's, the Fiats the last of which are pretty much like civics. 2 of which are very much "average joe" cars attainable in the US. Then there is the Mini Mod by @Dinca Andrei , seems like you're really selling yourself short on the Assetto Experience.

Well, so far the Nissan NISMO GTR GT3 is leading with 26% of the vote. Gotta say I'm actually surprised; I thought the F1 GTR would've been the run away winner.

Just over three days and counting :D
Keep the votes coming if you've not done so already!

May be surprising to some because of my username, but I'll be driving the Alfa GTA first. The McLaren won't be last either, that spot's for the Sauber.

Simply because I'm 1. going from slowest to fastest (more or less) 2. not a huge fan of the short tail F1 anyway.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 371 16.0%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 255 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 247 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 303 13.1%