Resource icon

Tracks delete 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
  • Deleted member 223075

Very strange, causing black screen and no graphic card response. I'm going to delete this track, this this the first time a track mod causing weird problems.

• Deleted member 223075

I don´t have this problem. Maybe it is a computers fault and not the tracks?

Seriously ?! All tracks and cars mod i have, works fine, only this one giving me black screen. But no problems, just deleted it from my computer.

Is this an attempt to simulate the famous "Tail of the Dragon" at Deals Gap ?
I have had the privilege to drive the 318 curves along the 11 miles many times, but I have not been there for a few years, the surrounding is different, so I am not really recognizing the layout. I am not saying it is not accurate, just curious if that is the road you tried to simulate, the logo you are using on the track picture would indicate it is.
In any case, thank you for sharing your work with us.
see the layout here

I see what you mean about the FPS, I only get 45/50 when I should get a steady 72. Last version did not have the problem so I think the newer RTB has made all the traffic cones collide-able physics objects. My plan was to release this track and move on but I can't leave it like this, so expect an update asap.
I think, with default settings, RTB will make all cones moveable objects. If you can, just change the properties in RTB, because it's a lot more work to do in the editor.

Hey man thanks for making this.. I live in jax Florida and love this stretch of road for cruising on my bike.. I am going to run your track in vr later today and record it with very high settings and make a bad ass video out of it.. I will be drifting the track btw. Any chance I can get the .FBX file in order to make some tv cams until you make some?? I will link the final video on here and u are more than welcome to use it anyway you want.. The footage wont bee too great with out cams uless I go in and record and set a free cam for every single shot lol thanks!

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 329 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 224 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 221 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 166 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 287 13.5%