AMS2 DPi Sprints @Hockenheim - Thursday November 10

Automobilista 2 Racing Club event
Results

Screenshot 2022-11-10 at 23-19-02 Result 221111-6tD - Hockenheim_GP - RaceDepartment.com #2 En...jpg

How did you all get on in the second race? I kinda wish I had hung around as I had a technical meltdown in the rF2 event, but the lure of old school H pattern and turbo kick was too great :D

I never used to like this track as it seemed completely neutered compared to it's old layout through the forest, but it grew on me after regularly playing it in GTR2 and now I really appreciate the tricky bits.

Hah how do the group C cars compare to the ones in AMS2?

For the race, Arthur also only did R1. So was less people but the race was alright overall I think.

There was a weird bug where we didn’t have enough fuel and everyone had to pit for more fuel.

I feel it might have something to do with fuel levels carrying over from the previous session. Maybe it defaulted to being more overfuelled.

As when I was doing first quali lap for race 2, crew chief was telling me my sector times were ‘OK’ even though at that point in the quali session they would have been the fastest.

I think it might have compared it to the race before so something and the fuel carried over and didn’t reset? Just a theory

Last edited:
Hah how do the group C cars compare to the ones in AMS2?
I'm struggling to compare the two properly. They feel a little more twitchy in rF2, but the problem is the bumps in the road cause massive jolts on my setup, so I have to turn the FFB down so far to avoid injury that the FFB ends up feeling a bit numb and floaty. I need more time to tweak things which I'm struggling to get. It's odd because the BTCC cars are an absolute delight. Usual sim woes I guess.

There was a weird bug where we didn’t have enough fuel and everyone had to pit for more fuel.
Yep, more usual sim woes! :D. Did anyone actually run out of fuel?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back