Downsizing

Anyone on triple set up regret going down that route? I think I may want to go back to single screen. Why? I don't really know other than the triple experience doesn't seem to be floating my boat like it should. I think one of things is graphics card related. when I bought my pc after switching from console, I ordered my pc played on my 50inch tv. Then went for the monitor option and this I found to be great. Then probably should have left it there but I went for triple set up thinking this would be the ultimate but I seem to spend my time messing with graphics and resolution settings and now, I'm losing interest in the whole thing. My pc is less than a year old but I don't want to start paying out on upgrading ffs. My problem is also, I set everything up and think I've got it sorted but for some reason, I then start thinking maybe it should be like this or that and I start messing again and end up back to whyere Iam now. What shall I do?

I have avoided triple monitor setups due to similar reasons. I went from a 24" monitor to a 50" tv. There is tvs out there with virtually no input lag in the Sony W6 line up and they are quite fast panels in term of response time on top of that! It´s certainly preferrable over 24" driving. Of course not quite as wide fov as 3x32 but still good enough honestly so I have to turn my head to look in the mirror or into corners :)

There is never a free lunch though I would benefit from 4K but I seldom has problems maxing games out even on old hardware. Just sitting on a GTX 580 even though my CPU is new I7-4770K.

Upvote 0
where do you put your tv then, right in front of you?
cause they advise you to keep a distance of 2-3 metres with tv's
aren't monitors better for your eyes?

maybe a stupid question but I'm still weighing my options here

Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back