Downshift protection

Well, it's only implemented for cars that actually have it.
If you mod yourself a GT3 experience, you maybe should also mod in downshift protection? ;)

Don't know about the cars in GSCE if any of those have that in real life?

Why would we need it in this sim? The motors and tranny's are both pretty bullet proof right out of the box. I've never played RRE so I don't know , do they have weak gear boxes I guess? And AC , I just haven't spent much time in that sim so I don't know about that either , but the amount I have driven it , I never had an issue.

Why would we need it in this sim? The motors and tranny's are both pretty bullet proof right out of the box. I've never played RRE so I don't know , do they have weak gear boxes I guess? And AC , I just haven't spent much time in that sim so I don't know about that either , but the amount I have driven it , I never had an issue.
Chill. That's just a tool for us to play with. Would be interesting in online leagues, especially to stop people that downshift any car like an F1 just because the "bullet proof " stuff you described ;)

NO NO NO And again NO!

I played R3E yesterday and i hate it.
you have to adjust drasticly on each circuit because you can't downshift and so you get less stoping effect/power.

And it really makes you slower.

Please Reiza Studios don't listen to these guys ;)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 78 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.9%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 164 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 309 27.6%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 444 39.6%