downloads

i downloaded williams F1 car, ive downloaded and installed several cars, tracks,mods, all good, but somehow i completely stuffed this one up,so i went through and deleted the install as i could get it to work, but im left with a unknown icon in my car list?

any ideas?

and could someone help me re install from scratch the williams files?

thanks.

The fc1_2009_williams_fw31 (and S1 upgrade) should be in the Formula Corsa 2009 logo.
Try to only install the content folder in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa
If you are using winrar, open this mod folder, click twice on the car name until it opens 'content' folder in winrar. Now select the 'content' folder and press the 'extract to' button. Then just paste the path I put above, and press 'display'. Now press on 'ok'.
Optionally, you can delete/not use the f1 2009 app. It can cause game stuttering in some pcs.

The fc1_2009_williams_fw31 (and S1 upgrade) should be in the Formula Corsa 2009 logo.
Try to only install the content folder in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa
If you are using winrar, open this mod folder, click twice on the car name until it opens 'content' folder in winrar. Now select the 'content' folder and press the 'extract to' button. Then just paste the path I put above, and press 'display'. Now press on 'ok'.
Optionally, you can delete/not use the f1 2009 app. It can cause game stuttering in some pcs.
thanks Radu, again,

ill re install tomorrow morn( watching F1 monaco now), getting close to joining race department now, so i can do some online racing, quite like the new abarth masters 2009, and the bmw gt2 challenge.

thanks Radu, again,

ill re install tomorrow morn( watching F1 monaco now), getting close to joining race department now, so i can do some online racing, quite like the new abarth masters 2009, and the bmw gt2 challenge.
thanks radu, all working good, any idea how i can remove the icon i have in my car list, it has no image, just a small pic of something and says unknown, its something i did wring but not sure where the file is to remove?

thanks radu, all working good, any idea how i can remove the icon i have in my car list, it has no image, just a small pic of something and says unknown, its something i did wring but not sure where the file is to remove?
DONE. , dont worry Radu, all good,
still need to know how i find race deoartment servers? someone told me once, cant find the thread.

Above the list of topics you'll find RD racing clubs and leagues. Then you also have up there a tab with Events, where you can see the schedule of upcoming events in the various sim racing games and click on it to then see more details about each event.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 380 16.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 258 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 249 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 305 13.0%