Downloads not working

Try to read around Thenor....

All information is in the treads, just take the curtisy to do some work yourself. Downloads will be back on so everybody can get the stuff they need soon. In time, there will be a new download section available.

Don't expect miracles. I know it doesn't seems like it sometimes, but our administrators are actually normal persons with lifes and jobs and so! They are no magic wizards who can perform special tricks.

Marco, there are some people who expect admins/modders etc to work 24/7 and then create even more time so they can get what they want. I've been on the receiving end of it (as a modder), it's not only incredibly annoying but also very demotivating. I'm surprised Bram etc are ploughing on with this because if it were me, I wouldn't. Just shows that our admins are really decent guys.

i along with others have had issues accessing the site since updating,..came up with a big fat 404..not sure why..i've only been able to get on properly today..maybe a dns error or something..but thought you should know

it's been more than 2 month now, and i still haven't see any download section...
Just relax, Bram and the other staff members are doing their best getting it online, I'm sure off that. The last thing they need
is everyone saying like 'OMG the downloads are gone! Hurry and fix it!' You are complaining because you can't wait untill we have a good download section. Just wait a little time more!

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 377 16.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 257 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 247 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 304 13.1%