Downloads Manager 1.1.2

Bram Hengeveld

Site Founder
Staff
Premium
We are currently working on our downloads manager. Its still very WIP and certainly not the final version we are still waiting on to be finalized by a good temporary solution for those of you who like to share files with other members without having to wait for 20 minutes to get it all downloaded.

downloads.jpg

1st of all, I started create a new thread upload at RD download section, after all it's done with the upload. I thought it auto create a thread for me at the Mod section, but it did not..so I manually create a thread at the Mod section and copy the download thread link address and post it as my download link to it. After few days, I want to edit my download section thread...and save it. Then I see another thread that got me confuse and ask tom to help me removed the new thread. Not sure whether it's my fault?

• Deleted member 28995

have installed the new version of the downloads system where you can now add screenshots to your files.

The admin can also add agreements that would have to be agreed before the user can download the files.

Once the admin has added an agreement the owner of the file will be able to edit there file and add that agreement to there file.

• Deleted member 28995

1st of all, I started create a new thread upload at RD download section, after all it's done with the upload. I thought it auto create a thread for me at the Mod section, but it did not..so I manually create a thread at the Mod section and copy the download thread link address and post it as my download link to it. After few days, I want to edit my download section thread...and save it. Then I see another thread that got me confuse and ask tom to help me removed the new thread. Not sure whether it's my fault?

Yes it was your fault but no big problem.
When the file is added within the downloads manager it does make a thread and only the admin can edit the thread url within the admincp.

So if your file has not made a thread for your file then make the thread and PM the site admin to change this within your file.

But the downloads system should make your thread automaticly any way.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back