Downloads Manager 1.1.2

Bram Hengeveld

Site Founder
Staff
Premium
We are currently working on our downloads manager. Its still very WIP and certainly not the final version we are still waiting on to be finalized by a good temporary solution for those of you who like to share files with other members without having to wait for 20 minutes to get it all downloaded.

downloads.jpg

First of all, HUGE thanks to you Bram and all other RD admins worked hard on this. Looks very neat and clean.

As a concern, in the "Newest Downloads" "Most Viewed" and "Most Downloaded" lists, we can't know which game's file are they. Tough i'm very sure that it is already known, just on the "to-add-list" :)

EDIT: Downloading now works for me. Speeds are great! :)

Yes correct. :) People like this Ronnie character show no respect to those that did the actual work in creating the tracks or even own the rights for it.

Our policy on illegal tracks is known and we don't allow them.

Yup, i've been hunting this guy down and got him removed from bunch of places and got one site shut down. All his "work" is poorly converted tracks made in a hurry without any permission from anyone. He managed to stay out of general public eye for a long time and the modding community was great giving support to real authors. But he made a huge disservice to all GSC players...

I'm so greatful for RD to return this feature, in the old DL section you could count that all mods worked and all content was legal. For modders it was a priviledge to be in the RD list since it means you're work can be proven to be legitimate just by showing a link... I hope the policy is the same with the new system. Still waiting for BTB section....

I tried to download a track mod or skins but to no avail. It always says that I had reached the limit but I haven't downloaded anything yet. Somebody please try to help me. Am I dong anything wrong? I said thank you also before I download. Please somebody help...

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 195 10.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 195 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 141 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 251 13.3%