Downloads Manager 1.1.2

Bram Hengeveld

Site Founder
Staff
Premium
We are currently working on our downloads manager. Its still very WIP and certainly not the final version we are still waiting on to be finalized by a good temporary solution for those of you who like to share files with other members without having to wait for 20 minutes to get it all downloaded.

downloads.jpg

On topic: everybody that has problems of any kind should first clear and delete their cookies. Then log back in and try again.

If that doesn't help try a second browser and see if the error goes away.

I cannot reproduce it so please give us as much feedback as possible.

Hey guys :),
I was just wondering if I cannot find the download section for F1 2011 or if it doesn't exist anymore. Please let me know about it as I am checking every day for the 1994 mod by Schifty and Doc and if something new is uploaded for me to build into my game :).

F1 2011 isn't the most current version of the F1 Game anymore and we have thus pulled the, very little number of, files for the 2011 version from RD. We worked on the new downloads system for a very long time and it activated it shortly before the 2012 game release, so it wasn't active for almost the entire lifespan of the 2011 game.

That's why the category is gone. :)

Seems that nobody is able to upload. Have checked all the permissions and they are set correctly.

Contacting the creator of our downloads software and i am sure he can fix it. We'll do our best to get this sorted a.s.a.p.

Yeah, but thats a conversation. I mean, under my Login name Benutzernam there is:

But where ic an find the messages? Or, wait, are these just my number of posts?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back