• Guest, RaceDepartment is now on Discord!  Join Here

Downloading

Mar 20, 2009
I was trying to download something from this website for GTR Evolution, i click download then it says "save" and next to it "cancel", i clicked save. Where do i save it to?

Quattr0

10RPM
Nov 30, 2008
What browser? (my received files if FF, or desktop standard)
Also, if your using firefox you can rightclick the download and open the folder its in.

Sep 3, 2008
You can save it anywhere you want, all my downloads go to G:\Downloads but if you only have one drive then create a Downloads folder on your C drive and save to there.

Are you getting confused between downloading it and installing it?

Oliver Amos

500RPM
Feb 24, 2008
downloading it.
but because i only bought GTR Evo last week ive never downloaded anything before. How do you install it?
You extract the zip file with a program like WinRAR. Then you should be left with a folder called DAFTopGear and inside that lots of different files.

Navigate to you race07 installation directory. Something like this:

F:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\YourName\race 07\Gamedata\Locations

And paste the DAFTopGear folder into Locations.

Sep 3, 2008
Once downloaded extract the archive and you will see a folder called DAFTopGear, if you have the Steam version of Evo you need to create some folders, go to Steam\steamapps\YOURNAME\race 07 and create two folders called Gamedata and UIData then under Gamedata create a folder called Locations.

To install this track copy the DAFTopGear folder into the Locations folder and thats it, some tracks would also have items that need to be copied into the UIDate folder.

HTH

Follow RaceDepartment