Downloading the game

Hi,

I purchased this game, and just can't get it to download.

It starts at 45kB / s - saying 9 hours ! for each .bin file. After a few hours (4 - 5), the download fails.

I tested my line speed on speedtest.net, I have between 60 - 80 Mbits / s - sometimes 100, the highest speedtest goes. I have a fibreoptic line.

Also to test I downloaded a linux .iso of 800MB in around 3 minutes with no problems.

I emailed support, but I don't expect a fast answer.

Is there another way to download?

Just checked myself, looks like Reiza might be having problems (can't be 100% of course). I've downloaded it a few times from their site, once this week, without issue. Today it's not downloading. Maybe try again later - I don't know any other links.

I D/L it again couple days ago, because I made second install for BlancPain mod. All files from first line were downloaded in about two hours, because speed is jumping up and down.

You can also find torrent of the game (without a crack, so no pirate .nfo here), version 1.00.

I D/L it again couple days ago, because I made second install for BlancPain mod. All files from first line were downloaded in about two hours, because speed is jumping up and down.

You can also find torrent of the game (without a crack, so no pirate .nfo here), version 1.00.

Thanks, I'll wait and try again tomorrow, maybe the problem is fixed. Not so keen on Torrents :)

Still just as bad today.

Worst of all no reply to my support email.

I'll be asking for a refund.

I understand they are a small business - I started up myself a few years ago. The one thing you have to do above all else is respond to your customers. Looking at this forum, there are a lot of people complaining about the lack of response - even though they have posted on here in the meantime.

How do I "tag" them .. like this : @Reiza Studios ?

Last edited:
All 3 mirrors from the official website are currently operating at reasonable speeds (300-800 kb/s) - you should be able to find a working option from one of those.

Nope,

Ex1.png

Ubuntu from a standard (non fast) mirror:

Ex2.png

My Speedtest showing 83 MBits / s this morning (8.3 MB /s)

Ex3.png

Still no reply from the emails. This is the worst thing.

Last edited:
Sorry you are having trouble jabba, I can't understand it. Wonder if it is your location?
I have 8.5Mbps (just 10% of your broadband speed), and yet I have just tried all three of the official mirrors, They are downloading for me at 400k/s, 250k/s and 500k/s respectively. I am in UK.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 101 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 132 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 182 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 356 27.9%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 498 39.1%