Downloading Software Choice

Jack Smith

Premium
I have had the chance to download some large game files lately with not much luck in some cases. I have just lately installed and used the Internet Download Manager but it's 30 day free trial is now expired. I was wondering what others are using to download things. Do people use free downloaders or purchase one? Also the PnGv3 software does not download correctly for me when using the IDM or the IE9 downloader. Not really concerned about discussing that problem here...more interested in what downloading software/method is beng used... also I am only interested in legal downloads.:thumbsup:

He is using the Demo version of GTR2
he might not of made a profile or try to delete existing profile..
the no cd patch might not of worked.. more than 2 gig of ram needs to be used
Admin needs maybe to be ticked or unticked in 1 or more of the exe's
looks like he followed Roland instructions... make a profile first ..but he couldn't

sweet-smell-of-success-ad1.jpg

Success. Rupe and I, using TS went through a long and careful process of trouble-shooting and it is now running as it should. Had to delete GTR2, reinstall, and reinstall PnGv3 again. I don't know why but when PnG installed the first time for me, it said install complete, but it did not show up anywhere on my computer. With the second install, it showed up in the GTR2 as it should. We did a game setup and several laps before calling it a night...for Rupe ...around 3:30 I believe. Many thanks Rupe and to you all for answering the call. :thumbsup:

Hi all, I have downloaded the 1 version of png, i have a rar file of 2.3 gigabytes, everyone keeps saying run the instal;l exe but where do i get that from, and i know i have to have 4 marked files as described, but my old head is getting older trying to figure out what to do or where to d/l everything from.

Is there a noobs guide to the install, coz i wanna race some classics.

side note, have already got pilsbierbude installed also.

Help please

Bandit

Hi all, I have downloaded the 1 version of png, i have a rar file of 2.3 gigabytes, everyone keeps saying run the instal;l exe but where do i get that from, and i know i have to have 4 marked files as described, but my old head is getting older trying to figure out what to do or where to d/l everything from.

Is there a noobs guide to the install, coz i wanna race some classics.

side note, have already got pilsbierbude installed also.

Help please

Bandit

Well you can buy yourself GT Legends and join us here:thumbsup: GT Legends is cheap through Steam or you can get P&G information here
http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/threads/power-glory-v3-0.58761/

Hope this helps you out.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 87 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 123 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 170 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 329 28.0%