Downloading mods

I have downloaded the Nissan Primera BTCC and it shows on my car list under the files but not in game the same with Opel Adam cup. I have downloaded several cars from here and have had no issues. Thanks for the help .

I had this issue too. First, make sure you downloaded the car and not the just the sound mod that was released afterwards. Next, you have to go inside that folder and find the actual folder with just the car bits in it and paste that into your AC cars folder. If you just drop the whole folder in there it won't work, you have to get the other car folder out and paste that into the cars folder. I forget which folder is the correct one, but open one of the other car folders (that work) and take a look at the files in there (should see a few folders at the top and then loose random files under those) and grab the Primera folder that has similar contents.

I have downloaded the Nissan Primera BTCC and it shows on my car list under the files but not in game the same with Opel Adam cup. I have downloaded several cars from here and have had no issues. Thanks for the help .

The folder you need to put in your car folder is called: nissan_primera_btcc
it is located in: Nissan Primera BTCC/content /cars
that is why the car does not appear, it buried in the other folders.
It is probably the same issue with the Opel.
90% of the modder send the file that goes directly in the car folder, some send a folder that contains the folder.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 348 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 241 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 241 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 299 13.3%