Downloading mods help

I'm doing ok with the files that come as rfcmp or something like that and I put them in packages and it all works great, I try and unzip files with rfmod after it and they don't seem to work. What am I doing wrong please. Cheers

I'm doing ok with the files that come as rfcmp or something like that and I put them in packages and it all works great, I try and unzip files with rfmod after it and they don't seem to work. What am I doing wrong please. Cheers
Oi! hurry up and answer cheers :) also, when I go online and then back to single player it only lets me choose the online track and cars that i've just downloaded. What's that all about??

Oi! hurry up and answer cheers :) also, when I go online and then back to single player it only lets me choose the online track and cars that i've just downloaded. What's that all about??

You have only the last vmod selected. In the standard ui the is in the vehicle or car selection at the top a check box "all cars and track" (or similar). Check it and you can choose each possible combo you like.

While we all love what the modding community does for us and the majority of it done in a respectful manner we do have a percentage of RIP materials stolen from others. The lack of respect for others IP tarnishes the image of the modding community as a whole and has no place in our genre! Converting material should only be done with the permission of the content owner. People who do not follow these ethics need to be called out and black balled from the communities as these practices hurt the industry as a whole.

I have recently noticed a few car models blatantly stolen from Project CARS and converted to rF2. This is the IP of SMS and every WMD member that helped fund the project. The community voted down modding and converting of game materials so there is in no way any permissions given in these regards.

Also along with the people stealing and converting these materials people posting links to this material are just as guilty as they facilitate the unlawful distribution of this material.

This has happened recently with a FB page owner(Sim Racing for Life) posting links to this content and then WMD members pointing out that the models in question were stolen and the page owner continuing to disregard requests to remove the materials from his page has no place in the sim racing community!

While we all love what the modding community does for us and the majority of it done in a respectful manner we do have a percentage of RIP materials stolen from others. The lack of respect for others IP tarnishes the image of the modding community as a whole and has no place in our genre! Converting material should only be done with the permission of the content owner. People who do not follow these ethics need to be called out and black balled from the communities as these practices hurt the industry as a whole.

I have recently noticed a few car models blatantly stolen from Project CARS and converted to rF2. This is the IP of SMS and every WMD member that helped fund the project. The community voted down modding and converting of game materials so there is in no way any permissions given in these regards.

Also along with the people stealing and converting these materials people posting links to this material are just as guilty as they facilitate the unlawful distribution of this material.

This has happened recently with a FB page owner(Sim Racing for Life) posting links to this content and then WMD members pointing out that the models in question were stolen and the page owner continuing to disregard requests to remove the materials from his page has no place in the sim racing community!
And this has what to do with the OP's question or the subsequent responses?

It needs to be posted(Somewhere) if your downloading illegally converted materials your doing it wrong! I also did not want to post a new thread over it. It fit best with the thread name!

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 375 16.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 256 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 247 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 304 13.1%