Downloaded tracks don't appear - except Nordschleife

I recently downloaded the Nordschleife and installed it according to the instructions. I see it in the set of available tracks. After that, I downloaded four more, and unzipped them to the same folder as I'd put the Nordschleife in, but they don't appear in the program. Can anyone shed any light on what I need to do for those other tracks?

Sometimes track developers have an extra directory with the same name
below the top directory.
e.g. track = x, when you unzip and the structure is x/x/ ai data skins ui ...
and not x/ai data skins....
so I unzip to a temp directory and then must move
the lower x directory and its sub directories and contents into the ac tracks directory.

If modders don't agree on delivering tracks and cars in a standardized way this is just going to become the same mess as rFactor 1 once was with every modder using their own folder structure which leaves a large group of gamers clueless how to install it.

Never understand that so much time is spend on creating a mod and the delivery (installation path and instructions) is done so poorly.

All tracks are located in this folder: X:\.......\Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content\tracks

Then why not just agree that all mods should be installed in the game root folder?

Deliver tracks in rar file which contains the following folders: assettocorsa/content/tracks/trackfolderX dump it in /assettocorsa/ overwrite when prompted and voila.

Don't spend 1000 hours on a mod, deliver it in a 7z file (that most people can't open without errors) and have a folder called "My Mod" only containing a single folder called "My Track"

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 70 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 99 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 139 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 265 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 379 39.6%