Download: z06 corvette for Racer 8.31

Not good man, the car handles badly with a G25 !

Always, if you do some serious Racer modding here, submit your files to the experts modders driving on steering wheels !
We will tell you, how to build physics from it, & debug the car.

Graphically speaking, it's not good either ! From Racer, you can bring 'much' more love to the engine, make some efforts & take cars from Dirt 2 , Shift 1/2 , FM3, GTR2 etc....not NFS older titles, please guys...

the interior is not mega mega HD but very pleasant to drive on it, it gathers the all American vette spirit. the only flaw to me, its the speedmeter when your driving the car from outside, it needs some fixes, other than that the car invites you to play with it, and gives you much joy doing it i might say

its a excellent work in my opinion and you should keep updating it
you did a great job

Anyone help?! Everytime I try to download the car I get a message "Slow Down! You are trying to download files too quickly. You must wait 114 seconds before you may download another file". I've tried Different browsers (Firefox, Opera) Disabled the download manager even tried running firefox in safe mode ! I'm only clicking once on the link ! I haven't downloaded a single thing from this site so what gives? Any help would be appreciated !
Thanks

Anyone help?! Everytime I try to download the car I get a message "Slow Down! You are trying to download files too quickly. You must wait 114 seconds before you may download another file". I've tried Different browsers (Firefox, Opera) Disabled the download manager even tried running firefox in safe mode ! I'm only clicking once on the link ! I haven't downloaded a single thing from this site so what gives? Any help would be appreciated !
Thanks
...help:
DivShare File - corvz06_v090.zip
...^^

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 81 12.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 59 9.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 65 10.1%