Download: Venom's "Red Bull RB7 HD Steering Wheel"

Hello RaceDepartment!

Here is a little Christmas Gift for all you RaceDepartment guys! My HD version of the Red Bull RB7 Steering Wheel!

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?a1isjpbf941he2d

Screenshots: http://imgur.com/a/FMY76

I made it as close to the real one as possible.
  • Everything has been redone to match the real life steering wheel nearly 100%!
  • New accurate Carbon Fiber textures (size, position & scale)
  • New accurate Buttons with correct naming
  • New "100% accurate HD Normal Map"(3D look). "The original's normal map was completely wrong, the 3D of the wheel & buttons were basically inverted, indented and they were just odd looking".
  • New Specular & Ambient Occlusion Maps
Instructions:

UnRAR Files into F1 2011's main install folder (for example: "C:\Program Files\Codemasters\F1 2011\")
Original Files included (renamed with " - ORIGINAL")

Please feel free to leave your comments & questions.

And as always, I really hope you guys like it...

"Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year ! ! !"​

Enjoy! :D

venom16000

erm not trying to be rude here i know u put in a lot of hard work into making this but i dont really see the difference

:eek:

Well, not trying to be rude... But need me to send you spectacles? :cool:

AInkD.jpg

9BTbn.jpg

ZluPf.jpg

9RGAd.jpg

Please also pay close attention to the 3D and lighting of the steering wheel and buttons... You will see that the original steering wheel's main compartments is inverted(its dented in instead of sticking out). The buttons of the original are also dented in where as the real steering wheel is rounded out. Some of the buttons also have the right names and tags now as the real steering wheel... The original is not accurate to the real steering wheel... ;)

Does anyone else wanna play spot the difference? :D

:eek:

Well, not trying to be rude... But need me to send you spectacles? :cool:

AInkD.jpg

9BTbn.jpg

ZluPf.jpg

9RGAd.jpg

Please also pay close attention to the 3D and lighting of the steering wheel and buttons... You will see that the original steering wheel's main compartments is inverted(its dented in instead of sticking out). The buttons of the original are also dented in where as the real steering wheel is rounded out. Some of the buttons also have the right names and tags now as the real steering wheel... The original is not accurate to the real steering wheel... ;)

Does anyone else wanna play spot the difference? :D

oops guess i didnt really zoom in to be able to see the difference ;) thks for clearing up my doubts downloading it now :)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 371 16.0%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 255 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 247 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 303 13.1%