download limit?

Hey guys, I'm having a bit of a problem, when I download a file, and go to download the next it gives me a time that I have to wait inbetween downloads. Is there any way to get rid of this? I know nogrip has a daily limit unless you donate to them, is there a similar system in place here? Thanks for the help!

This is f**king hilarious, its 2011 and im on a 30mb/sec connection and all i can get from your site is less than 10kb/s, do you realise how slow that is? I could walk to the server and get the info in that time!
Never had such a rubbish download speed from any other site. Too bad i cant download what i want from another site.

hmm you would say that... tad strange i can download quicker on any other site including the crap unregistered stuff which is limited. Where is the server coz i could probably get more than 10kb/s if the server was on the moon. Just saying if people are donating 400 euro a month maybe its time to get some better servers. Even i would consider donating something if i could actually benefit from downloading some stuff i want which at the moment i cant. If it was anything my end i would know.

You can delete my account if you like as i will stick with nogrip, the best!

hmm you would say that...
Why would he?

tad strange i can download quicker on any other site including the crap unregistered stuff which is limited. Where is the server coz i could probably get more than 10kb/s if the server was on the moon.
I have had no issues over my download speed and if it was a common issue you would likely see a hundred other posts in this forum like your own saying they have low download speeds though that is not the case.

Just saying if people are donating 400 euro a month maybe its time to get some better servers.
The hardware capacity we have is more than enough for the use it gets. The webserver was recently upgraded and the performance benefit to the site has has been measured to be consistently better than prior to the upgrade. The 400EUROs is not entirely dedicated to the webserver. The majority of it pays for the dedicated race servers that our Racing club members enjoy.

If it was anything my end i would know.
Can only take your word for that. try running pings and trace routes and see what results you get, issue may actually reside somewhere between the two of us.

You can delete my account if you like as i will stick with nogrip, the best!

Your opinion, your choice.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back