Download GTR Evolution or buy the DVD?

Oliver Amos

500RPM
Feb 24, 2008
Download. I can download at 2.6mb/s so if I lost the files its still quicker to download than using a disk.

Abdul Al-Amry

2011 RD Indy 500 Winner
Jul 15, 2008
Download. I can download at 2.6mb/s so if I lost the files its still quicker to download than using a disk.
Having the disk with me just feels like every penny spent was worth it. lol. Only time I read the manual is when I take a bog :). And that only comes with the disk. :becky:

Simon Trendell

5000RPM
Feb 19, 2008
Having the disk with me just feels like every penny spent was worth it. lol. Only time I read the manual is when I take a bog :). And that only comes with the disk. :becky:
LOL
Unsure yet, 10mb/s download so steam is viable, but as I'll be working on release so I might as well have it ordered from Play.

Warren Dawes

10000RPM
Premium
Mar 1, 2007
I usually prefer to have the DVD, but if there is an upgrade option for Race 07 then I might just download it.

C

Chris Noble

I would download it like I did with RACE07, but I noticed steam are not always the cheapest and the quickest at getting games onto steam.

So it will be out on DVD before steam eventually gets it i think.

T

Teijo Saarinen

I think i'll download game from steam, if the price is ok.

It's very good addon for race07. Just played offline version a little...:amen:

Jun 10, 2008
When you download a game via steam, can you burn the install on a dvd? (To avoid re-downloading it in case of reinstalment)

James Carter

75RPM
Aug 26, 2008
My brain says STEAM (No disc, no serial numbers, steam community features etc)

My heart says DVD (Err... mmm, a manual/leaflet and is 2 days before the STEAM release)

I still pre-ordered the DVD though :(

Wish

Lee Downham

1000RPM
Jun 16, 2008
Price and availability dependant ... it is nice to have a shiny new boxed DVD, but as it seems to be a bit of a "technological black hole" down here here in the far SW corner of Europe, I will probably just get it off Steam ... got a 24Mbit DSL line at least, so won´t take too long.