Download;Force India HD Steering Wheel

What are you going to work on after all the wheels are done?

Great job btw.

Well,i`m going to complete all the Wheels,then finish the HD Williams.Then i have plans to do a complete HD Garages Pack.Then maybe some HD Liveries for the Cars as they have changed through the Season.I think also some HD Pit Crews would be nice,and Engineers.As i`ve said,i plan on sticking around,so anything could happen ;).I`ve also agreed to work on 2012 too.Here at RaceDepartment

Well,i`m going to complete all the Wheels,then finish the HD Williams.Then i have plans to do a complete HD Garages Pack.Then maybe some HD Liveries for the Cars as they have changed through the Season.I think also some HD Pit Crews would be nice,and Engineers.As i`ve said,i plan on sticking around,so anything could happen ;).I`ve also agreed to work on 2012 too.Here at RaceDepartment

Sounds great, but what about suits? If I had to make a priority list, it would look like this:

HD Suits
HD Garages
HD Pit Crew
HD Liveries

The first three things really haven't been touched by the mod community. I put the suits at the top because they would really compliment the HD helmet and glove mods that have already been done. I put liveries on the bottom because although not every custom livery is up to date, a few extra sponsors or whatever isn't as important as an HD suit imo. Just my 2 cents.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back