Download filter

Hi all
I appreciate the website and community effort, but really Race Department. is close to impossible found something in download section.... that's absolutely no sense.....ppl losing a lot time making awesome skin, car, track ecc for keep it hidden "in a box" ...... please made download filters REAL filter, right now we can filter just by "created by..."....... what is that!!!!!???? who take care about autor....... Let us choice by game/car/model ecc...... that's a basic normal thing......
Regards....

that's a basic normal thing......
Thanks for your feedback.

It's really a larger task than you make it sound ;) But soon we will be reaching out to the community to help us re-tag all resource so feel free to help us out. We are thinking out a solution for the filtering system but it will come in steps.

Personally I absolutely don't agree with your statement about filtering about authors and who cares about that? Without modders there is no simracing possible. They are by far one of the most important people in the community and you should really give them way more credits than just dismissing them in a comment like that.

To wrap it up for now, have you tried this new search box
1622890011546.png

It filters only the files in the category you are in. The deeper you go the deeper and more accurate your search will be.

More to come as we keep improving the site step by step....

Thanks for your feedback.

It's really a larger task than you make it sound ;) But soon we will be reaching out to the community to help us re-tag all resource so feel free to help us out. We are thinking out a solution for the filtering system but it will come in steps.

Personally I absolutely don't agree with your statement about filtering about authors and who cares about that? Without modders there is no simracing possible. They are by far one of the most important people in the community and you should really give them way more credits than just dismissing them in a comment like that.

To wrap it up for now, have you tried this new search box View attachment 479504

It filters only the files in the category you are in. The deeper you go the deeper and more accurate your search will be.

More to come as we keep improving the site step by step....
Hi, please don't move the argument to another place.... I'm not against authors, they are great! but if I'm searching a "ACC McLaren skin" how I can know who of hundreds authors made that!! The logic is that we found that we want and then knowing who made that we can check the other works and said thx for your work!, but if we found nothing we can't said nothing to nobody... ;)
Peace mate

Hi, please don't move the argument to another place.... I'm not against authors, they are great! but if I'm searching a "ACC McLaren skin" how I can know who of hundreds authors made that!! The logic is that we found that we want and then knowing who made that we can check the other works and said thx for your work!, but if we found nothing we can't said nothing to nobody... ;)
Peace mate
Maybe Bram has figured what you're trying to do, but I'm really confused about what it is that you want, that isn't handled already by the search system.
For example, if you go to ACC skins and search for "mclaren" in the box that Bram highlighted above, you get a bunch of hits. Is this not what you need?

Maybe Bram has figured what you're trying to do, but I'm really confused about what it is that you want, that isn't handled already by the search system.
For example, if you go to ACC skins and search for "mclaren" in the box that Bram highlighted above, you get a bunch of hits. Is this not what you need?
Nop... if you search for example an skin you get a lot results without preview, so you do need clic inside every result to see what is it.... a lot time loose, but no problem..... let it be so..... :)

Nop... if you search for example an skin you get a lot results without preview, so you do need clic inside every result to see what is it.... a lot time loose, but no problem..... let it be so..... :)
Pic below - you can see the titles and a few words from each hit. But I guess you must mean something different by "preview"?
It's not clear to me what a more flexible filter would offer that you're not already getting with the search.

1622915973628.png

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 101 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 141 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 266 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing