[DOWNLOAD] Fantasy F1 Team Braveheart-Discovery Package

This download is a COMPLETE Fantasy F1 Team MOD Braveheart-Discovery in HD quality where possible.
Grab it, if you would like an alternative for Mclaren. It replaces the 2011 Mclaren MP4-26 and / or the entire Mclaren team depending on which package you have chosen (Complete/CAR only/Helmets only).
INCLUDES:
* Car, Driversuits, Helmet, Steeringwheel, Pitcrew, Racecrew, Brakeboard, Garage and Paddock etc.
* Also includes FIX solution for Mclaren cars regarding different reflection of the driver car and AI car.
* Every single logo used, has been re-done and re-painted.
* Some logos has partly been made from scratch.
* Specc occ file also changed.
* The car consists of 4 different blue colors and a various number of sponsorships.
* The HD files has been made in PaintShop Pro 9, converted in AMD "The Compressonator", and Ryders Editor tool for game-import.

A lot of work has gone into this mod-package. If just one person feels inspired by this MOD package, and start doing his own work on a fantasy F1 2011 car, it would be great!.
A big thanks goes to these people for letting me use their HD templates to create our own complete fantasy
Braveheart Car Package. "cgomez" for use of his Mclaren HD template, "Alexey Molkov" for helmet HD template,
and "Venom16000" for making/adapting our HD steering wheel. Also Darkness Knight for tips and clues and informing me of the AO LOD solution for Mclaren.
RYDER: Keep up the very fine work on the tools. Without them, no mods...
ADDITIONAL SCREENSHOTS: http://www.romers.dk
INSTALLATION: PLEASE DO NOT FORGET TO BACKUP YOUR PSSG FILES BEFORE USING ANY MODIFICATIONS !.

DOWNLOAD (Complete package): http://www.mediafire.com/?ju5i5wboq8djwdr

BIG applause to ML2166 for helping with making 3D images that made my jaw fall down - I think they are stunning !.

mclaren703.jpg

mclaren704.jpg

mclaren708.jpg

Not high quality ingame pics but you get an idea...

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php