F1 2010 Download: DFGT Button Config

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
View attachment DFGT Setup.zip

Hi everyone,

Thought that since I have pinched everyone else's mods, setups, tweaks, etc. from this one-stop-shop that is The Racedepartment Forum, I would give some back. Hopefully someone may find this useful as it took me a bit of time to figure it all out when I purchased F1 2010 a few months ago.

Basically there are 2 attachments that you should use for your Driving Force GT steering wheel. Simply overwrite the Logitech DFTG USB.xml file in the actionmap folder, and import the F1 2010.xml into your Logitech Profiler. This will give you the ability to look to apex (a la Cadmuss vids), increase and decrease wing, set the engine mapping with one button, rather than navigating the onboard menu going 200mph.

Let me know if it helps, as I said, I would have found this extremely useful and would have saved me some time when I bought the game. Please feel free to edit it to your hearts content.

Lars

Not a direct copy... the Logitech File needs to be adjusted to match the button configuration of the DFP, as my set up is obviously for the DFGT. Not sure if you can just import it into the Logitech Profiler and 'adjust' it to suit your kit.

Regarding the other file, I would simply open the DFP file and my DFGT file and compare, simply copy and pasting any relevant information. A bit of simple trial and error should sort you out. If I was able to do it, anyone should.. Let me know how you get on. I'm certainly no expert but if I can help I will, alternatively someone wiser might peruse this and add their bit of knowledge.

Lars

The button mappings just don't work. None of the keys actually work except the D-Pad, any idea why? Thanks.

I suspect you don't have the right driver loaded. Download from Logitech the DFGT driver. It includes some control software to customize the buttons so you can create macros for the wheel. Very useful for adjusting wings and changing engine mapping on the fly.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 124 13.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 95 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 90 9.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 64 6.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 128 13.6%