Download: Alpine Hills v1.13

Downloads: A new file has been added by Kennett Ylitalo:

Alpine Hills v1.13

13.9km
250m of elevation
55 corneers, 27 left, 28 right
Up to 25 players Online

Inspired by the Great Alpine Road in Australia, the track it self located somewhere in Europe (Germany, Italy or France, you can choose). Track layout reminds of the great haydays of the 60's; Spa, Le mans, Machwerk...
Normal everyday rural roads, no safety features; you wreck, you die.. Ditches that can suck you in or give you great slingshots around tight corners. Blind turns, fast flowing straights and hard brakes. Excactly the kind of road you would want to drive fast without speed limits...

Enjoy! Any kind of feedback is truly appreciated:

Known bugs and issues, v1.13:
- No AI yet! Sorry about that, i had a almost catastrophic failure at the worst possible moment so the almost perfected AI line got lost. So the AI cars drive smack middle in the track.This track is for Online multiplayer OR practice/time attack in singleplayer.. If you like to drive against AI, you just have to wait until v1.1 is released. Also some AI cars pull to the pits after leaving garage, i found it funny so i left it there.
- shadows in two places act little funny in Race2. Nothing i can do about this without a major rework on those parts...
- Power poles are transparent in some sence.. they show the barbwire fences thru but that issue is not critical.. The game engine just acts funny sometimes.

Race07: Thanks to Erik Tveit for testing, miniak for help, Tomppa for quickest lap and the rest of SRS for providing test servers and feedback.

GTR2_ Thanks to Goresh and BenMK1 for fixing the track.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 302 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 210 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 202 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 151 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 269 13.7%