Doubled setups in RACE07

Hello,

I was wondering, why there are doubled setup files in Car Setup window. In previous versions, if I remember correctly, car setups were saved in the homepath folder of the Windows user, but now are saved in the RACE07 install dir (under the profile name).

I've found out that there are setups for 2007 and 2006 track, let's say for 2006 Brno and for 2007 Brno and both folders contain car setups for 2006 and 2007 car models. I've tried to delete the obsolete setups (2006 car setup from 2007 track folder and vice versa), but when restarting the Steam, all the setups were recovered to the original ones.

Is this normal or intended functionality?

Regards

It ended up that way after a patch, they appear as duplicates, but it doesn't cause any issues. I don't think there is a way to fix it either.

This double up only happens with cars that came with R07 and not the STCC or GTR Evo ones...

I just tested deleting one of each of the SimBin setups (1 x dry/1 x wet) and this cleared one of each, and not both of each...

If you load and resave first for security, then if it stu*** up and deletes both you still have the Simbin setup...

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 102 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 142 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 267 27.3%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 392 40.0%